Third sole traders support payment

Members online

Brilliant, I’ve not missed one day of work and have lost my bonus which was for 2019 pre Covid but you lot can sit in house and get money thrown at you that I’ll have to pay back with higher taxes. Could greet lol

Brilliant, I’ve not missed one day of work and have lost my bonus which was for 2019 pre Covid but you lot can sit in house and get money thrown at you that I’ll have to pay back with higher taxes. Could greet lol
@Casper be like.
tenor (26).gif

I honestly never took a penny from the government through all this sometimes I think more fool me but hey ho!
Thanks for that mate, makes me feel slightly better when I start my 12 hour shift while you lot are sinking cans thinking about how to spend this free money

Thanks for that mate, makes me feel slightly better when I start my 12 hour shift while you lot are sinking cans thinking about how to spend this free money
Serves ya right for been a train driver! Maybe jump on lines be over in seconds?

• Funny
Reactions: Djr
@malc will be claiming as he will be in canary islands February so no income! :):descansando:

i would claim if i could. they have ripped up my unique tax number therefore if i worked for a builder it would mean being stopped 30% instead of 20%. i did not take long to find away around that problem!

i would claim if i could. they have ripped up my unique tax number therefore if i worked for a builder it would mean being stopped 30% instead of 20%. i did not take long to find away around that problem!
Not nice when hmrc turn on you