Thinking of selling mixer

Members online

Zippydragon

Giving serious thought to selling my Bosch grw11e 110v mixer. I do all domestic and fed up of lugging a transformer about. It’s in good nick and had very little use as I had a megamox before. How much do u think It be worth

Giving serious thought to selling my Bosch grw11e 110v mixer. I do all domestic and fed up of lugging a transformer about. It’s in good nick and had very little use as I had a megamox before. How much do u think It be worth
Mate keep it . What ever you’ll get for it is not enough . They are good drills . I’ve got dewalt battery mixer but still keep my refina in the van .

i had the same problem and issues with the transformer zippy,.......one day in my majesty i had had enough,....and just gave it away to a builder i know,.......never looked back

Keep it as a back up mate.

Friggin tamping- just got £160 screwfix vouchers given to me but they don’t do the one I want would have been a nice chunk

if it was the old version I would of snapped your hand off bud.

Friggin tamping- just got £160 screwfix vouchers given to me but they don’t do the one I want would have been a nice chunk
I've got one of these had it years just keeps going there really hard wearing it will mix ten bags it's just not as fast as a mega mixer
Screenshot_20200201_183041.jpg