Thinking about going self employed plaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan2013

hi i'm thinking about going self employed i am a qualified plasterer but just can't seem to get a job due to the experience, this a good time to start? thanks :)

most are self employed in this game, work seems to be busy at the minute, get yourself known and fingers crossed..

Alright bud.:RpS_thumbup:What do you mean"due to the experience "? I take it you no longer work for who you served your time with????

Hello welcome along and if you are time served do you not have any contact's you could use to help you find work ? What are the peep's you used to work with doing now ?

If you need any advice about setting up and registering as self employed, give me a shout.

I don't think any industry courses give advice on options and financial obligations/ entitlements - it's a bug bear of ours actually. People finish the courses with a trade (well the start of one) but no idea where to go with it and what they should be doing to stay on the right side of HMRC.

Good luck and I hope the work comes in soon :)

I was being paid through Cis before but have now gone self employed completely how do I register this and also how can I cover the cost of paying for labour without havin to pay their tax for them

I was being paid through Cis before but have now gone self employed completely how do I register this and also how can I cover the cost of paying for labour without havin to pay their tax for them

You are welcome to give us a quick call on Monday for some advice - that's always free and we can let you know what needs to be done and point you in the right direction. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.