Things you don't see on site anymore

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobspread

What ever happened to joiners putting noggins in the ceiling joists to catch the edge of plasterboards!

What we don't see on site anymore. Well in the west of Ireland its machines, building materials, tradesmen and work going on. Sites are like hens teeth here at the moment. Just none to be seen anywhere :(

A clerk of works who made sure everyone's work was right instead of finishing foreman with a f**k**g halogen light just checking mine

I mentioned both so none of you be offended lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

A clerk of works who made sure everyone's work was right instead of finishing foreman with a f**k**g halogen light just checking mine
I always found that wrong once they said you can't plaster with halogen lights on yet they can snag with one

I did site work for 8 years house bashing schools hospitals day in day out and we could start early and get a good shift in now it's start at 8 finish no later than 4.30 and so many other rules I do miss the banter side of it cos I worked for same firm and we knew everyone but when I hear of all these rules now I'm glad I'm away from it

Status
Not open for further replies.