Thincoat through Ritmo

Vincey

Private Member
Excuse my lack of knowledge lads , how is he spraying thincoat through ritmo? Different gun ? R/s ?

Using a texture gun and an external higher output air compressor.

Doing one myself with my Ritmo L, Swing gun and Meko compressor in about two weeks. Come for a butchers if you want we need a hand.

135m2 wall divided in two by an expansion bead. Job at Holmesfield between Sheffield and Chesterfield. Hoping for a Saturday but not the 2 June.

Product is Parex dpr fine sand. 1mm grain.

Doing one myself with my Ritmo L, Swing gun and Meko compressor in about two weeks. Come for a butchers if you want we need a hand.

135m2 wall divided in two by an expansion bead. Job at Holmesfield between Sheffield and Chesterfield. Hoping for a Saturday but not the 2 June.

Hope that base coat is absolutely spot on :lol:
Enjoy the masking up too! Epic! Haha

That Dpr is fewkin pricey.
A swing gun is my next purchase

The render is Parmurex and is bang flat and smooth. I barred back, poly float finish.

The 1mm grain is a worry. One pieceing is 12 m long.

Good thing is it faces North but the slightest breeze will skin it. Need at least 1 bloke keeping a wet edge until the gun comes down a level.

I need a cold dry windless morning.

That Dpr is fewkin pricey.
A swing gun is my next purchase

Got a customer who knows what he wants. Money for the materials is ot an issue.

Labour costs as usual is though. Labour only this one.

The render is Parmurex and is bang flat and smooth. I barred back, poly float finish.

The 1mm grain is a worry. One pieceing is 12 m long.

Good thing is it faces North but the slightest breeze will skin it. Need at least 1 bloke keeping a wet edge until the gun comes down a level.

I need a cold dry windless morning.
I’m joking mate. No doubt it’s bang on.
Are you not just spraying and leaving it? No worries with scarring then.

I’m joking mate. No doubt it’s bang on.
Are you not just spraying and leaving it? No worries with scarring then.

Not that lucky. This customer has seen it rubbed up and knows what he wants. He wants to be there seeing it done.

Thanks @Rigsby sorry only just seen replies on this thread I didn’t put watch notifications on it , do you know roughly how much that would cost me to get for ritmo and if I can get to yours that really nice of you to offer mate tbh only problem I have atm is time I’m solid but will see