Thin coat

John j

Mono Don
What kind of weather am I wanting this time of year to avoid a disaster . Did back yesterday which is in shade. Had to get heater on it today to avoid a disaster .
Front and gable get sun all day and some of front is on insulation .

Heaters not big enough to do it all at once . Any tips be grateful as I need scaffold down for 2nd weekend in Jan and starting to stress now

Anyone used this
Screenshot_20211217-204555_Samsung Internet.jpg

What kind of weather am I wanting this time of year to avoid a disaster . Did back yesterday which is in shade. Had to get heater on it today to avoid a disaster .
Front and gable get sun all day and some of front is on insulation .

Heaters not big enough to do it all at once . Any tips be grateful as I need scaffold down for 2nd weekend in Jan and starting to stress now
Use an accelerator or ideally at least 2 clear days with no rain

I got thincoat on this Monday @John j mate, gotta say ain’t looking forward to it , never gets the sun this side and is in the middle of the open countryside , slap it on and hope for the best mate that’s all we can do, a small prayer to the render gods above too
D5C0507C-B2B0-46D1-857A-1AA73A8DAB90.jpeg

I got thincoat on this Monday @John j mate, gotta say ain’t looking forward to it , never gets the sun this side and is in the middle of the open countryside , slap it on and hope for the best mate that’s all we can do, a small prayer to the render gods above too View attachment 66924,
I.ve ordered some accelerator. Was no chance to day as its been damp . Might even bang to bottles in one bucket and see how it goes . On a good note it gets sun on sides we need to do. When sun makes a appearance

God knows mate I only ever hand applied it ,my mate did a place today too @John j in this weather I will confirm tomorrow that it hasn’t slid off mate
I.ve ordered that stuff and gonna put small section on see how fast it dries. Your big balls.putting that on with weather like it is

Depends on the conditions even residual heat from the house itself.
We put a load on carrier board on Thursday aft, next day it had set, there was a bit of a breeze aswell though. It's a bit like scratch renders they set at different rates.

When I first did some. Bro in law said I was putting it on to thick
. I said you joking and he scrapped a 3rd of it off lol
Ye its got to to be tight but not too tight were you scrape the b*ll***s off seen a few of those ones about...
Prefer it over mono though

Ye its got to to be tight but not too tight were you scrape the b*ll***s off seen a few of those ones about...
Prefer it over mono though
The house round corner from me looks like they tried painting it on . When both are done fresh I prefer mono . Long term thin coat

The house round corner from me looks like they tried painting it on . When both are done fresh I prefer mono . Long term thin coat
Mono stains like a bitch even with the protection coats.. I no what you mean freshly done mono looks nice long term not the best