Thin coat

What kind of weather am I wanting this time of year to avoid a disaster . Did back yesterday which is in shade. Had to get heater on it today to avoid a disaster .
Front and gable get sun all day and some of front is on insulation .

Heaters not big enough to do it all at once . Any tips be grateful as I need scaffold down for 2nd weekend in Jan and starting to stress now
Just stick the topcoat Excelerator in one tub per tub, 12 hours it’s fine, if there’s no rain forecast the day after don’t bother using it

What kind of weather am I wanting this time of year to avoid a disaster . Did back yesterday which is in shade. Had to get heater on it today to avoid a disaster .
Front and gable get sun all day and some of front is on insulation .

Heaters not big enough to do it all at once . Any tips be grateful as I need scaffold down for 2nd weekend in Jan and starting to stress now
I’d top coat your house in 1 hour ya fanny

Its not getting above 6c this week. Definitely needs a winter grade or accelerator. That stuff can hang for days in the wrong conditions.

Its not getting above 6c this week. Definitely needs a winter grade or accelerator. That stuff can hang for days in the wrong conditions.
Ordered some accelerator. . Think I just got away with back of house which gets no sun and had heater on it. .
Have you used the accelerator. What's it knock time down to

Ordered some accelerator. . Think I just got away with back of house which gets no sun and had heater on it. .
Have you used the accelerator. What's it knock time down to
I use a lot of Wetherby and they can’t get
an accelerator through BBA somehow