Thin coat work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newquay

Hi Guys i have several descent thin coat jobs in newquay and surrounding area,Im looking for an experienced thin coat gang.Good rates paid.
If anyone is interested please ring.

Paul 07816882797 or the office on 01637 800276

Just learnt how to brick effect of him ffs what a w**k*r
The man is a deluded idiot who dishes out false information and duping beginners that what he does is right. Ive offered to do a plastering challenge on any disapline he chooses not heard owt back mind you. Id make him look useless which is what he is at best!!

The man is a deluded idiot who dishes out false information and duping beginners that what he does is right. Ive offered to do a plastering challenge on any disapline he chooses not heard owt back mind you. Id make him look useless which is what he is at best!!
I put a few questions to him on his youtube page and he blocked me from commenting.

Absolute bawbag.

who is he,is it a wind up marshy?
He is some ex serviceman (who i hold in high regard the ex forces etc) but this individual is an idiot who loves the sound of his own voice and from what i see a complete fucktard is as polite as i can be mate people like him are the reasons why are trade is in such a mess

He is some ex serviceman (who i hold in high regard the ex forces etc) but this individual is an idiot who loves the sound of his own voice and from what i see a complete fucktard is as polite as i can be mate people like him are the reasons why are trade is in such a mess
seems a bizzare vanity exercise, putting videos up like that.

Hi Guys i have several descent thin coat jobs in newquay and surrounding area,Im looking for an experienced thin coat gang.Good rates paid.
If anyone is interested please ring.

Paul 07816882797 or the office on 01637 800276
Good luck finishing someone this time of year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.