thin coat under damp

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

clivo

morning guys, some opinions needed. i have a house we have started to bead up. its krend hp12 over tyrolene then tc 1.5. some of the rear elevation is under damp course, the old render we have taken off this section, customer wants same finish under damp, i was thinking maybe thoroseal then hp12 and tc, any other opinions, cheers

Hi Clive,

For our Mapei specs we would advise Mapelastic Components A&B - this is a water proof layer which goes over the base coat and is designed for this type of work.

We will have our fresh stock arriving next week if you want to pop in
Thanks Ryan, not sure if that would invalidate warranty with krend, would of used Mapei as its cheaper but after test panels customer prefered Krend because Mapei was a bit sharper in texture and he obviously knows the Krend brand name , cheers Clive

Thanks Ryan, not sure if that would invalidate warranty with krend, would of used Mapei as its cheaper but after test panels customer prefered Krend because Mapei was a bit sharper in texture and he obviously knows the Krend brand name , cheers Clive

Hi Mate,

K-rend should be able to provide you with the material and spec for this. Im not sure what product they would have for it to be honest.

K-rend is very well known. If you need any help with Mapei literature etc just let me know.

Hi Clive,

For our Mapei specs we would advise Mapelastic Components A&B - this is a water proof layer which goes over the base coat and is designed for this type of work.

We will have our fresh stock arriving next week if you want to pop in
Ryan have you got any in stock now, if so what's cost and coverage mate

Status
Not open for further replies.