Thin Coat Renderers In Cornwall

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

22jasper

I have a project in Cornwall, which I am thinking of maybe subbing out due to existing work committments for mid January.

There is approximately 800-900m2 using a Wetherby thin coat render system topped with silicone texture.

The job would be suitable for a gang and not individual subbies, who must have knowledge of the system make up and working practices.

If there is anyone in the Cornwall area who might be interested please PM me to me let me know of any availability.

Its an hours drive for me, and i live in Cornwall!!

Do you know of anyone Rich, who might be interested?

im starting 400 m2 of thin coat next week but have bought 200 m2 of tarpauins to cover each day... whats your rates btw?

the problem is finding competent people..... the answer is sadly no mate

No worries. Your right about competent people. You get the skimmers who think they can and the renderers who ought to know, but the reality is there are very few decent plasterer's out there who can get thin coat flat,true and blemish free.

im starting 400 m2 of thin coat next week but have bought 200 m2 of tarpauins to cover each day... whats your rates btw?

Pm me with yours:RpS_biggrin:!, I wont discuss these system rates over the forum.

No worries. Your right about competent people. You get the skimmers who think they can and the renderers who ought to know, but the reality is there are very few decent plasterer's out there who can get thin coat flat,true and blemish free.

Pm me with yours:RpS_biggrin:!, I wont discuss these system rates over the forum.

spot on,

i will post a link when finished next job im putting parex sand fine on top of monocouche job that other spreads fcuked up

markbond interested what are u paying a metre 07502141025

Hi Mark, where you from?

This particular job is sorted, but I may have work in the pipleine in Plymouth, which if it happens, will require a lot of labour, start date atm is end of march.

Pm me if interested.

Thin coat plastering

Hello pop over to smoothplastering.me.uk for all your plastering needs, we cover all areas between lands end and bodmin. Thin coat and lime work are our specialties, have a look at our gallery for pictures relating to 'Conni' thin coat render systems and rendering, plus gallery of outside rendering. Nice close ups of what your thin coat render should look like. Approved applicators for most types of thin coat render systems.
We can provide you with an online quote which can be accessed via a pin number text to your mobile or email if you prefer.

I have a project in Cornwall, which I am thinking of maybe subbing out due to existing work committments for mid January.

There is approximately 800-900m2 using a Wetherby thin coat render system topped with silicone texture.

The job would be suitable for a gang and not individual subbies, who must have knowledge of the system make up and working practices.

If there is anyone in the Cornwall area who might be interested please PM me to me let me know of any availability.

Hello pop over to smoothplastering.me.uk for all your plastering needs, we cover all areas between lands end and bodmin. Thin coat and lime work are our specialties, have a look at our gallery for pictures relating to 'Conni' thin coat render systems and rendering, plus gallery of outside rendering. Nice close ups of what your thin coat render should look like. Approved applicators for most types of thin coat render systems.
We can provide you with an online quote which can be accessed via a pin number text to your mobile or email if you prefer.

Cheeky Feck!!

I'm offering work and your touting for business on a thread I started - start your own thread:RpS_crying:!!

Where you based to anyway?? And what systems have you used?

:RpS_laugh: you wally.

Status
Not open for further replies.