thin coat process

Status
Not open for further replies.

User___removed

can somebody explain the process of thin coat acrylic on cement board.pricing a job at the moment so it would be a good idea to know the process from the pro`s!

used every other render out there mate.when wetherby`s get back to me with a price for the kit,i`ll meet up with rep for half day training.confident about getting to grips,just wanted an insite really.cheers

Plenty on here bout it Bobby look it up essentially easy to pick up but is all about the smaller details as lots of people reckon you just bang it on but can look criminal in the wrong hands. And cover everything up as the modern renders are designed to stick and don't wipe away like trad renders ESP on windows, paths etc. Just take a look at ur phone or van keys after a days thin coating and you catch the drift dude

bobby said:
used every other render out there mate.when wetherby`s get back to me with a price for the kit,i`ll meet up with rep for half day training.confident about getting to grips,just wanted an insite really.cheers

every other render out there is more or less the same as each other give or take minor details, especially the thin coat stuff so you will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.