Thin coat float

ankers

Any lads spray thin coat and float? We are looking at spraying and floating just worries how long the scaff joins can be left open while we finish the flank? 10 mins or half hour?

Sure I answered this on another thread. You won’t be able to do it.
Either spray or trowel. Try it though. Prove me wrong.

Sure I answered this on another thread. You won’t be able to do it.
Either spray or trowel. Try it though. Prove me wrong.
Here is the wall. Customer doesn't want the textured look. Can I not get the lad to spray in sections and wait for me to catch up. Surely it's the same as hard applying as you still have to leave a join open to go down to the next flank?

Attachments

• 20210520_113757.jpg
    20210520_113757.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 158
Here is the wall. Customer doesn't want the textured look. Can I not get the lad to spray in sections and wait for me to catch up. Surely it's the same as hard applying as you still have to leave a join open to go down to the next flank?
I’ve never had problems spraying the joins with a water sprayer. Buys a lot of time, then the extra water evaporates.

Any lads spray thin coat and float? We are looking at spraying and floating just worries how long the scaff joins can be left open while we finish the flank? 10 mins or half hour?
If I was hand applying I'd have a man on each lift so you can controll the dry line by all moving across together, but with machine and hose maybe difficult to do, by hand u can go a meter on each lift at the same time moving sideways rather than up or down, hope this helps somehow

If I was hand applying I'd have a man on each lift so you can controll the dry line by all moving across together, but with machine and hose maybe difficult to do, by hand u can go a meter on each lift at the same time moving sideways rather than up or down, hope this helps somehow
Sorry moving sideways on all lifts rather than lift at a time leaves longer dry line

Are you putting an expansion bead down the center... Providing its not to hot i reckon the two of you would have that easy enough to just hand apply anyway?