Thin coat base

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
Only ever sprayed mono and OCR’s through the Ritmo. Does anyone spray thin coat bases regular? Going on so thin I thought it might be hard work keeping the right thickness.
@Tom81@owls

Only ever sprayed mono and OCR’s through the Ritmo. Does anyone spray thin coat bases regular? Going on so thin I thought it might be hard work keeping the right thickness.
@Tom81@owls
f**k me here's my chance for glory!
We sprayed Maite onto EPS on my extension. We just slowed the Ritmo down to make it easier to achieve the desired thickness whilst being in control.

f**k me here's my chance for glory!
We sprayed Maite onto EPS on my extension. We just slowed the Ritmo down to make it easier to achieve the desired thickness whilst being in control.
Glory be praise the Lord you know something about your dust covered machine :ROFLMAO:

@Tom81@owls
It's all I do mate I'm 90% spraying thin coat that's all I'm doing when I'm not texturing,
Heard people say there's no point I'll never understand that

It's all I do mate I'm 90% spraying thin coat that's all I'm doing when I'm not texturing,
I'm f**k*d if I'd want to spend all my time hand applying some as sticky as Maite. Christ that'd pull on the shoulder after a while.

I'm f**k*d if I'd want to spend all my time hand applying some as sticky as Maite. Christ that'd pull on the shoulder after a while.
Agree the thought of getting the hawk out depresses me,
I like the sound of your machine Andy if you decide to sell has any one got first refusal,

Agree the thought of getting the hawk out depresses me,
I like the sound of your machine Andy if you decide to sell has any one got first refusal,
I think the odd person has asked for dibs in the past mate, but it's not like I've promised it to anyone.
It's probably the nearest thing to genuinely unused you will find.

Just knock the speed down and plenty of bodies on the job, following on with mesh, ruling etc.
Especially on eps as it retains heat so in better weather dries nearly as soon on impact. Second pass by hand as we put it on at sort of a mil or two pissy mix, then spat.

Cus they don’t have a pump mate, that’s all you hear off most people who don’t have em, I can spread quicker than you can spray, they never pay for them selves, you wow catch me spending that sort of cash on something like that, you’ll never get the work for it, I’ve heard em all

Cus they don’t have a pump mate, that’s all you hear off most people who don’t have em, I can spread quicker than you can spray, they never pay for them selves, you wow catch me spending that sort of cash on something like that, you’ll never get the work for it, I’ve heard em all
100% and the odd mono muncher who can't get their head around thin coating,