Thieving skumbags!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a job on at the moment with a tight deadline for completion, Myself and the lads all grafting our nuts off 7 days a week workin till 8-9 at night, going great bungalow all boarded and dabbed and most ceiling skimmed on sunday only to arrive on site this morning to find half of the ceilings on the floor and all the cables missing so bungalow gotta be completley re-wired!! there goes the deadline
:RpS_cursing:

can you claim on the clients insurance as an extenuating claim of expense due to the original theft! If not, then the client can pay for what they got and (hopefully) appoint you to put it right at whatever it costs for you to do it.....

spoke with the contractor today and hes claiming off his insurance, and il be paid to put it right just realy ****** off cuz its been hard work and its gonna throw all my plans for my other site out the window!

ffs you cnt do anything nowadays with out some dirty c**t ruining it, someone broke into our job but all they took was the fixtures and fittings for the 7 bathrooms, work that one out:RpS_confused:

at least ya ant lost out brother and still gerrin paid to do it again ,, pity you ant got a few spread mates who could give a lift for a day or so ,, still dunt tak away wot feckin pikey,s did :RpS_angry:

all for them to earn a few hundred quid if that! they dont giv a s**t about the damage they cause or a thought for those who gotta put it a right again........looks like one of em fell through the ceiling as theres a runt sized hole in one of me ceilings, hope he brokes his F*****g legs!!

ffs you cnt do anything nowadays with out some dirty c**t ruining it, someone broke into our job but all they took was the fixtures and fittings for the 7 bathrooms, work that one out:RpS_confused:

Wasnt the plumber who hadn't been payed was it ? :-0

bad s**t that mate!
bleedyhell how bigs ya mortgage ? 8 till 9, 7 days a week :RpS_scared:

I know of someone who fell through a factory roof while nicking the lead, and they sued the owner (succesfully) cos they said they were trying to rescue their fkin cat........true story! :RpS_crying:

When i was younger and still labouring, me and my boss was on the top floor of a 3 story gaff, a right pig of a job, anyway we had the genny outside the front door. Next thing my boss is screaming out the window at these 2 gypo's who are running across this bit of field opposite the house toward their mate's van with our genny in hand!.

Out came the stick and plunger! W*nkers!! Eddie my boss reported it but no one gave a toss! that's life i guess!

There wasnt a black Tranny with Gold scrap written on it seen in the vicinity was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.