These pick up trucks

Andy g

Every person I've meet with one of these. Pick up tucks has

Been a nob head or is it just me

Attachments

• DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 285
They are ok as a nice car with a pick up or van back end. 2 in 1 sort of vehicle but a bugger to park in Morrisons car park.

I always a bog roll on my dash it’s easy to find.

They are ok as a nice car with a pick up or van back end. 2 in 1 sort of vehicle but a bugger to park in Morrisons car park.

Yes mate belong in America

Every person I've meet with one of these. Pick up tucks has

Been a nob head or is it just me
I havent got one. if your a farmer or live in places that need one understand. It just this time of day m8. Just the look being cool keeping up whith Joness. Or other words keeping up whith knob heads

I havent got one. if your a farmer or live in places that need one understand. It just this time of day m8. Just the look being cool keeping up whith Joness. Or other words keeping up whith knob heads
They thing they have the right to take two parking spaces up not nice

They thing they have the right to take two parking spaces up not nice
Don't you work on site do you not just park outside the plot or you have to park in a designated area? f**k that I be straight outside were I was working f**k health and safety! And site manager I wouldn't even wear my hardhat or hi-vis Andy rule breaker me mate.

This c**t in this pick up has just said, got work for u are u a good plasterer, see what I mean brother

Attachments

• DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 185