Thermocromex

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacko

has anybody sprayed this with a PFT eletric machine
i have a inquiry to use this product, and have heard it need a dual mixing chamber
can you help

les
you or anybody else used this material, got a lad up here looking to start a job with it and need some help here, think he might have sprayed it a few years ago with a utiform.
i was trying to get it through over the week end, d6=3 wont touch it, starts okayish, but goes belly up soon after, call me once you pick this up to discuss

thermocromex
postin in the lime render section guys, material wizzed through the standard equipment, water demand was low so would want to change the float otherwise no problems, i am going to work with the applicator on this one on site and will upload my findings later

not needed my old china, tried that at the weekend and it never helped, if anything maybe jammed up the gear, ran the stuff again this morning, straight through no probs.
think there has been some scare mongering going on
see below for the trial results

Can,t find any google results for Thermocromex. I am looking at job which is Thermopor? A lightweight insulating render with a bag weighing only 7kg but does 1m2 per bag at 20mm thick!

Sounds like the material Marmorit sells which is full of poly balls?

Anyone used a product like this? Can it be done in 1 pass or maybe 2, the client wants 20mm.

Those renders are only for reveals etc aren't they? Or dubbing out silly amounts. As an insulator it's one hell of a cold bridge?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.