thermalite painting

Members online

sadik

Hi everyone we have a thermalite wall 180 m long x 25 m height , can we use texture paint to coat it ? if the answer is no then what is the best to coat it far away from rendering

kind regards

Hi everybody
as a matter of fact i was speedy when i wrote my thread, as a matter of fact each wall has 180 m long and five meters height x 5 stories building

the question now can i use exterior primer on it like alkali primer and then textured it?

Hi everyone we have a thermalite wall 180 m long x 25 m height , can we use texture paint to coat it ? if the answer is no then what is the best to coat it far away from rendering

kind regards
Thermalite blocks will suck like a prostitute on price you definitely need to kill the suction with one of the external primers available

Hi everybody
as a matter of fact i was speedy when i wrote my thread, as a matter of fact each wall has 180 m long and five meters height x 5 stories building

the question now can i use exterior primer on it like alkali primer and then textured it?
This is a plastering forum not a decorators. I think you need to improve your written english - "far away from rendering"? And explain what sort of building has walls that size? and in what country is it?, as that has an impact also.

i will make my request as simple as this:

can we texture thermalite block after priming it with alkali
looks like his measuring skills are as bad as his mayoral skills in that shithole he's created in London
at least show some respect
This is a plastering forum not a decorators. I think you need to improve your written english - "far away from rendering"? And explain what sort of building has walls that size? and in what country is it?, as that has an impact also.
Dear Brimstone
thanks for your advice to improve my English , be sure i will try to learn French instead, for your kind consideration my native language is Arabic , you have my promise to improve my language as well.

far away from whether this wall is existing or not , my question was so clear if you know English lang. very well:

can we thermalite block by using acrylic paint?

hope that my question is clear and hope that you understand it

I'm not being racist and I'm not interested in your origins or language skills. Your question is not clear or understandable. Where and what it is affects what can be used and work well.
Ask a professional decorating company about substrate adhesion, coating thickness, coat compatability, impact durability, weather exposure, environmental conditions (e.g chemical plant, oil rig, Desert sand to name but a few)
- but you think a UK plaster will know the amswers, with no information, and broken english?

i will make my request as simple as this:

can we texture thermalite block after priming it with alkali

at least show some respect

Dear Brimstone
thanks for your advice to improve my English , be sure i will try to learn French instead, for your kind consideration my native language is Arabic , you have my promise to improve my language as well.

far away from whether this wall is existing or not , my question was so clear if you know English lang. very well:

can we thermalite block by using acrylic paint?

hope that my question is clear and hope that you understand it
james franco.gif