There you go Vincey.

Members online

essexandy

The Lake Governor
So go some nice ceiling shapes to do on this job and thought 'what better time than now to use Pure Finish for the first time'.
So @Vincey what do you think?
IMG_20181012_123421643.jpg
IMG_20181012_123735878.jpg

Tinytom

Only homos use pink scrim. You’ve missed your internal corner scrim too youth

Vincey

Private Member
Spot on andy , is it definitely pure finish ? Or are you having me on if it is I’ll be honest I’m well chuffed you even ordered it and had a go
Spill the beans then you bean in this game a long time what you think of the gear ?

Spot on andy , is it definitely pure finish ? Or are you having me on if it is I’ll be honest I’m well chuffed you even ordered it and had a go
Spill the beans then you bean in this game a long time what you think of the gear ?
Sell it Vincey sell it

Vincey

Private Member
Honestly I’m still in shock here , can’t believe I’m patching up a shitty fireplace with board finish and he’s bashing on the pure
I just zoomed in I’m 70% certain he has pure , can tell by the colour when it’s finished

Waiting on his review

essexandy

The Lake Governor
Lol sorry Pete I couldn't help myself, it's just Board Finish.

zombie

Private Member
Honestly I’m still in shock here , can’t believe I’m patching up a shitty fireplace with board finish and he’s bashing on the pure
I just zoomed in I’m 70% certain he has pure , can tell by the colour when it’s finished

Waiting on his review
Jesus fuckin christ!

With Malty now gone your defo back to no 1 forum plonker!

essexandy

The Lake Governor

Waiting on his review
To be honest Pete that had only been put on and had a first flatten. It was the nice even colour that gave me the idea to pull your leg, seeing as your Pure Finish always looks nice when finished.
I promise that I will give it a try at some point.

essexandy

The Lake Governor
There'll be half a bag of out of date Bonding in the post Monday morning. You just need to cover postage. The prize would have been a nice bottle of single malt, but unfortunately your "raspberry ripple" comment cost you dearly.

Waiting on his review
Nevermind mate always next time

Vincey

Private Member

Lol I knew it was board too , that’s why I called your bluff

Can’t blag a blagger

Vincey

Private Member
Jesus fuckin christ!

With Malty now gone your defo back to no 1 forum plonker!
Shut it you

And dip your hand in your pocket buy a pallet and give a review ffs

I give up on the rest of these skimmers

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Shut it you

And dip your hand in your pocket buy a pallet and give a review ffs

I give up on the rest of these skimmers
Eh ??
You tried selling me a machine last night when I was pished you crafty cuunt.
Tut tut pikey Pete :tarjetaroja:

Love CBD

paulf

Got more chance of me going on the piss with Malty!
There's more than an outside chance you walk into a merchants one day and there at the trade counter will be a short angry ginger going off on one.