The Wallcrete P.I.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

Its the the sign of a good P.I.to use illusion and misdirection like Nisus did with that africa thread to throw people off the scent allowing him to get to the truth and apprehend the true culpritts that stalk this forum causing mischief and mahem......."We would have got away with it if it wasnt for that pesky wallcrete P.I". we here them say as they do 6-to 10 in the pen.
I think we need to recognise Lee's contribution to this forum and realise that he has cemented his status as a pillar of this community as he continues to protect and serve us all by leaving no stone unturned in his fight for justice
I cant see it being too long before he wraps up this missing Peter Pettigrew thingy.
He could even be the new chief wigham!!

Go Nisus Go ............:RpS_thumbsup:

Thank you, thank you, ermm well I really don't know what to say:
:RpS_crying:

Well I’d like to thank the Forum for allowing me to be here today.
I am so pleased to win Detective of the Year. :RpS_cool:
Receiving this award is such an amazing honor.
I never thought I would win such an honor, let alone be it on one of the best forums on the net.
It has definetly been an experience to remember.
But it wasn't just my Detective work that made this possible; I wouldn't be here today getting this award without the blood, sweat, and tears of my fellow detectives & helpers artisan, fatarm casper & even bubbles. :RpS_biggrin:
I'd also like to thank my auntie susan for always being there and encouraging me, my agent Eddie (Irish_spread) for getting me all the info into how a hackers mind works, Danny for never giving up on me, even when there were technical issues and the like, and everyone else on here who made this moment possible for me (not flynnyman):RpS_sneaky:
I really couldn't have done it without you Marra's!:RpS_thumbup:
So once again thank you everyone :RpS_thumbsup:

Right now onto the latest forum cases:

Finding the avatar switcher :RpS_sneaky:
&
the tracking down of Peter piper pepperson :RpS_unsure:

Av got a new case for you Nisus......find a builders merchants that sells backing plaster thats in date cos everytime i get some its at least a couple of months past it.......

Go get em coloumbo............:RpS_thumbup:

Av got a new case for you Nisus......find a builders merchants that sells backing plaster thats in date cos everytime i get some its at least a couple of months past it.......

Go get em coloumbo............:RpS_thumbup:

I'll look into it Marra & I prefer to be called Inspector Nailswater :RpS_thumbup:

Inspector Nailswater , avatars been abducted again, that's feckin two in a week,:RpS_crying:

Funny as feck avatar juggling madness, Wheres the one from last week a bull with tits i think it was, or caspers footie top!!! Lol

Funny as feck avatar juggling madness, Wheres the one from last week a bull with tits i think it was, or caspers footie top!!! Lol

You must have done a spot of moonlighting this weekend marra cos you got bubbles's Mcdonalds stars.........or maybe your a tealeaf.........:-0

Feckin avatar abduction goin on!!! ain't got a clue! Hopefully Inspector Nailswater is on the case:RpS_sneaky::RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.