The unifinish video they didn't want you to see lol

Members online

No members online now.
I'm not on Facebook. Can someone tell me what's happening?
Just lots of people taking selfies and what they've had for breakfast lunch n tea, ooooh and a few Gandhi quotes to make themselves seem a little less ridiculous than they really are .
(y) Pretty much sums it up.
Hence no I'm not on it either.

Apart from that we are on a planet spinning at roughly 1 thousand miles an hour held on by a mystical force called gravity which in this case hasn't helped much.:whistle:

He's not happy:estudioso:
IMG_1257.JPG

Now that's took the shine off his day.....just goes to show you must mix plaster in the correct bucket......any old cheap shitty one will not do....take heed lads....

I see that today we have all had a ceiling do that to us at some point I've had it with artex on last trowel that's why I always try go for over board if I can

I've had it bubble lol but nothing like that lol

I've had it bubble lol but nothing like that lol
I pva a ceiling once and as I was knocking up I see a bubble in it the pva came down in one sheet turns out it was distemper so had to ditch gear and re quote to re board they had no choice really to take my quote lol

Yep had probably 6 in 20yrs remember every fooookin 1!!!!

2nd worse feeling to when a 10 m loft extension curve ceiling full 10m length of scrim sagged and dropped with all the weight of the skim on 1 full length of curve....

Broke down on my knees that day was a red hot August day 6 bag rolling ceiling.

That was by far and away my worse day ever on the tools and there's been plenty of stinkers over the yrs!

2nd worse feeling to when a 10 m loft extension curve ceiling full 10m length of scrim sagged and dropped with all the weight of the skim on 1 full length of curve....

I had that happen once and teh customer was there... I was like f**k thats never happened before.... he left laughing... dont think he believed me :-(

Yep had probably 6 in 20yrs remember every fooookin 1!!!!

Broke down on my knees that day was a red hot August day 6 bag rolling ceiling.

That was by far and away my worse day ever on the tools and there's been plenty of stinkers over the yrs!
So did it drop on your head aswell like the barsteward one that happened to me while 10ft up on a youngman tower. Me son who was mixing for me that day could not move the tower he was laughing that much.

So did it drop on your head aswell like the barsteward one that happened to me while 10ft up on a youngman tower. Me son who was mixing for me that day could not move the tower he was laughing that much.

Lol....no I was about halfway through the opposite side curve when I heard a noise turned around...

It was like a zip wire I'm sure time froze in slow motion!!!

I can only just talk about it, it still fries my brain to this day!!!

Though hearing your loss also eases the pain!!!

Ahmen brother!

Lol....no I was about halfway through the opposite side curve when I heard a noise turned around...

It was like a zip wire I'm sure time froze in slow motion!!!

I can only just talk about it, it still fries my brain to this day!!!

Though hearing your loss also eases the pain!!!

Ahmen brother!

I am pissing myself as I relive that same experience :D