the tv channel for the Conor fight

gps

just been announced its on sky sports box office £19.95

that will do me nicely, i imagine this breaks skys box office record

I will never pay to watch another May weather fight, f**k**g boring. That s**t against the pac man was crap.

I will never pay to watch another May weather fight, f**k**g boring. That s**t against the pac man was crap.

I can't bring myself to pay extra to watch any fight or sporting event TBH.

You pay to go to the cinema, you would pay to go and watch any sporting event, this is no different it's an event outside of what we pay in subscription fee.

Tight gits
I do normally pay for decent box office fights I can justify it because I don't waste money on booze or fags, but I do begrudge paying extra sometimes for fights I don't consider important enough, the last one I paid for was Joshua v klitschko and that was money well spent I must admit

I do normally pay for decent box office fights I can justify it because I don't waste money on booze or fags, but I do begrudge paying extra sometimes for fights I don't consider important enough, the last one I paid for was Joshua v klitschko and that was money well spent I must admit
No point paying for a mismatch

You pay to go to the cinema, you would pay to go and watch any sporting event, this is no different it's an event outside of what we pay in subscription fee.

Tight gits

I already pay three fees to watch TV, the license fee, the broadband connection and the TV subscription. So I'll be fcuked if I'm going to pay a fourth time as an extra.

I got wise to the idea of paying a fee to watch people engage in a sport. So no, I wouldn't pay to watch any sporting event. The nearest I get to that is paying to travel to the IOM for the TT which I can watch for free.

f**k me, self employed plasterers moaning about twenty quid for a fight, wouldn't get that with plumbers and sparks lol

I already pay three fees to watch TV, the license fee, the broadband connection and the TV subscription. So I'll be fcuked if I'm going to pay a fourth time as an extra.

I got wise to the idea of paying a fee to watch people engage in a sport. So no, I wouldn't pay to watch any sporting event. The nearest I get to that is paying to travel to the IOM for the TT which I can watch for free.

"You got wise to the idea of paying to watch sport" pmsl

f**k me, self employed plasterers moaning about twenty quid for a fight, wouldn't get that with plumbers and sparks lol

I used the money to have a bet instead. I put a tenner on McGregor to throw a kick (doesn't have to land) and the referee to be knocked down by a punch @ 1500/1 (y) :LOL:

I used the money to have a bet instead. I put a tenner on McGregor to throw a kick (doesn't have to land) and the referee to be knocked down by a punch @ 1500/1 (y) :LOL:
It's a one off fight where we all hope mcgregor sparks him clean out. A few mates round to chip in and it's penny's.

It's a one off fight where we all hope mcgregor sparks him clean out. A few mates round to chip in and it's penny's.

A few mates? Don't be ridiculous. Cats don't watch TV. o_O

20170803_170504.jpg
Cmon McGregor

Im going to pay for this as i have a gutt feeling ill see @clemo in the crowd at some point. :numberone:
As pete would say, to be honest and to be fair its an exciting match up and im looking forward to it to be honest. :boxeador:

Reactions: gps
Anyone with any knowledge of the sport would class this as a mismatch. Reading some of these statements, it's laughable. I could pick at least a doze n local novices that would thrash McGregor.

Anyone with any knowledge of the sport would class this as a mismatch. Reading some of these statements, it's laughable. I could pick at least a doze n local novices that would thrash McGregor.
Yep but there's always that glimmer of hope that mayweather will finally lose and tbh that's what prob gives him the high ppv figures, folk want to see him actually get beat.

Maybe so but he'll give it his all.Never write off the Irish.

Reactions: gps