The times they are a changing

Pug

Been plastering a full refurb/extension/loft conversion for a regular customer of mine over the last few months (time no issue so I've done a room a week) Anyway on site today and I'm the only bloke there. 2 decoraters, sparky and my labourer are all lasses.

I loved it!

I love bob dylan.....gave it as my sons middle name....dylan not bob...heard boots of spanish leather when i was about 10 and that was it.

I'd be goin round acting like this fella
image.gif

I worked on a site once and there was a thing when I say thing no one was sure if it was a man or woman but then they went a toilet in the blokes so sort of cleared that up,well sort of

bet she's hairy as Fek. I a mean at the plastering. She prob abs can skim a wall or 2. But when the going gets tough I don't think she could hack it. Women would prob be the more honest workers though not cutting corners.

Id love to see her lay on a bag and a half on, on a manky reskim with stupid pissed up walls...my hands feel like theyre going to fall off today and cant see a lady being able to hack it....unless theyre built like a brick outhouse....sorry someone liked an old post of mine and brought this back to my attention....i still stick by her tits being nice though.....i noticed doug from goldtrowel in the video so that must be where she trained

Id love to see her lay on a bag and a half on, on a manky reskim with stupid pissed up walls...my hands feel like theyre going to fall off today and cant see a lady being able to hack it....unless theyre built like a brick outhouse....sorry someone liked an old post of mine and brought this back to my attention....i still stick by her tits being nice though.....i noticed doug from goldtrowel in the video so that must be where she trained
No place for women on a building site, I've seen it a few times. Physically they're not up to it. I remember a female chippie stood by and watched as the guys lifted a staircase and more recently some bird working for an air conditioning firm or refrigeration, she couldn't lift half the stuff they were using. Cant imagine a Sheila lifting a sheet of 8x4 plasterboard and getting it up on a ceiling on her own. Women know your limits.

No place for women on a building site, I've seen it a few times. Physically they're not up to it. I remember a female chippie stood by and watched as the guys lifted a staircase and more recently some bird working for an air conditioning firm or refrigeration, she couldn't lift half the stuff they were using. Cant imagine a Sheila lifting a sheet of 8x4 plasterboard and getting it up on a ceiling on her own. Women know your limits.
I can't imagine me lifting an 8x4 on a ceiling on my own

Quite big and clumsy those things, but in the long run if it saves wear and tear in your body, a good investment
Yeah was using it in a kitchen the other day and was really awkward but those fireboards weigh a tonne

I know of a guy wen I was on a Job going back a few years he was lifting 8x4 15mm soundblock boards on his own onto a ceiling 3meters up I kid u not..i had to do a double take..he was on a tower scaffold aswell