THE SITE IS ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC

Members online

Makita has launched the latest addition to its radio range, with the DMR115 Job Site Radio. With Bluetooth functionality and a light weight of 4.8-5.5kg, it is the perfect companion for construction workers.

DMR115-1-scaled.jpg

True we all need good vibes at work , me personally have days where I just think in silence but others where sing along all day to classics on smooth or gem fm, even pumping hardcore breakbeat or trance if customers aren’t there

Makita has launched the latest addition to its radio range, with the DMR115 Job Site Radio. With Bluetooth functionality and a light weight of 4.8-5.5kg, it is the perfect companion for construction workers.

DMR115-1-scaled.jpg
Sell me free en you got cheap dan lol.

To basey makita imo

Bluetooth earphones streaming everything from comedy to building related podcasts. Then I rock out to Spotify. I'm mild mannered but when some trade turns up with a geto blaster it boils my xxxx.
Not worked on sites for years but is it true impact drills are banned? Noise pollution I guess. They definitely do wake the dead.

DMR115-1-scaled.jpg
Does anyone know if it charges batteries??