The Roaring 20s is upon us

Vincey

Private Member
Just watching the news about the vaccine, no matter what your view is on cov this could be the trigger for the biggest boom in living history on its way lads and hopefully we will be part of it
Let’s go

The bounce will be unbelievable in 2021 if it works..never been so busy on domestics when lockdown was lifted,massive tax increases coming across board but just fiddle your books and that will take a little strain off

Just watching the news about the vaccine, no matter what your view is on cov this could be the trigger for the biggest boom in living history on its way lads and hopefully we will be part of it
Let’s go
not sure about the biggest boom in history part, please explain how that is going to work
while good news about the vaccine ,long long way to go,dont get to excited
i just can not see a boom at all
our southern freinds still call there handboards a hawk,
much worse news to come
huge job losses/firms closing down,
this will be with us for years
all above and more must be dealt with before we see even a glimmer of hope
so anyhoooooooooo now i have cheered you all up, enjoy your teatime

Understand your thinking mate but I just can’t see it , when I’m out quoting to literally can feel that folks have money , fingers crossed I only want ten good years then I’m off

The bounce will be unbelievable in 2021 if it works..never been so busy on domestics when lockdown was lifted,massive tax increases coming across board but just fiddle your books and that will take a little strain off
UC boy don't worry

Boom . Think if it gets any better we all be retired at 55.

The vaccine is great news defo lifted people. Just hope they have not called it to soon
It was s*x drugs and ball room dancing all around in the 1920s after the last one

It absolutely reeks of propaganda.

I should be amazed you're being so quick to believe it...
I agree
Will take tears to organise free vaccines the sub 60 Yr olds on nhs
Let me guess vaccines available for all at chemist down the road £60 each. Wonder whose on the board of directors for the drug companies.
Prob a shot of tap water as well.

I agree
Will take tears to organise free vaccines the sub 60 Yr olds on nhs
Let me guess vaccines available for all at chemist down the road £60 each. Wonder whose on the board of directors for the drug companies.
Prob a shot of tap water as well.
I .d pay 60 quid if things got back to normal

It absolutely reeks of propaganda.

I should be amazed you're being so quick to believe it...
Too right
Let’s take everything from them, mask them up & lock them down
They will be begging for this jab

your welcome

Wondering how they managed to make vaccine in such a short time. I was reading yesterday on quora an article from a epidemiologist and she was saying that to make a safe vaccine on virus they know, takes around 7-8 years (they still don't 100% know what corona virus is and how it works) That's including making sure no side effects down your life in new born baby cases. My son is 11 months and I'm really concerned about getting him injected. But we'll see what they announce.

Let’s go
Strange how they can do a vaccination in a couple of months and they still c
Wondering how they managed to make vaccine in such a short time. I was reading yesterday on quora an article from a epidemiologist and she was saying that to make a safe vaccine on virus they know, takes around 7-8 years (they still don't 100% know what corona virus is and how it works) That's including making sure no side effects down your life in new born baby cases. My son is 11 months and I'm really concerned about getting him injected. But we'll see what they announce.
Yes to make a vaccine in a couple of months. And they still can't cure hiv and cancer that brings big revenues in makes you wonder!

I wouldnt have him injected mate, available vaccine after less than a year on the market im not taking it neither are my kids there bodies can easily fight the virus they have had covid and not 1 sniffle or cough off them not a symptom still got a stack of calpol I bought just incase lol the ones who are vulnerable and the one's still shitting there pants about this deadly virus by all means fill your boots

I wouldnt have him injected mate, available vaccine after less than a year on the market im not taking it neither are my kids there bodies can easily fight the virus they have had covid and not 1 sniffle or cough off them not a symptom still got a stack of calpol I bought just incase lol the ones who are vulnerable and the one's still shitting there pants about this deadly virus by all means fill your boots
Year on market more like 5 10 years!

You are already vaccine injured
Vaccinating is a fraud period ,made in. Minute or 10 hrs it is a fraud
It has never been possible to create disease you can not isolate or purify virus .
Vaccines have never cured nothing only created misery & death
What has modern medicine actually cured absolutely fo@k all

Your welcome

They can't make a safe vaccine in less than 10years minimum