The ritmo

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHILLY

having problems with the ritmo . The air compressor not turning off and lack of air if any one as experienced this problem it would be nice to know the out come thank you

My ritmo has stopped working off the gun for some reason. No obvious air blockage as its sufficient to spray. Just the hassle of manually turning off and on at the machine. Was using the remote cable last few times... Now back to regular spraying and nope, no auto. Can you take the air pressure switch apart and have a fiddle?

my Ritmo did exact;y the same thing today we were spraying and when turned off at the gun it kept pumping.i turned it off at the mains and back on and it was fine until we turned it on again then same thing seemed ok after a few hours?

My ritmo has stopped working off the gun for some reason. No obvious air blockage as its sufficient to spray. Just the hassle of manually turning off and on at the machine. Was using the remote cable last few times... Now back to regular spraying and nope, no auto. Can you take the air pressure switch apart and have a fiddle?

bring it in

Thanks for getting in touch mate,the Ritmo is 240v been to see Les and its now working,it was dust in the compressor the fan sliders were stuck because of the dust.

I mate managed to get it sorted sounds like you have the same problem as me.
The compressor as sliding fan blades and the dust had made afew stick Les from PTF Northern showed me what to do, easy mate cheers for getting in touch pal.

the reason the sliding plate can stick is because you must clean your air filter at least once per week that is the only reason for them to stick .

Status
Not open for further replies.