The renderers app

Members online

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
Having 4 weather apps n my phone and testing them every day , especially recently :rolleyes:, I can say the most accurate and almost spot on , if that can be said , is the BBC weather ,kicking the other 3 - the weather channel,iPhone weather and XCWeather out of the competition. Get it on your phone if you don't have it, you won't be disappointed ;)

Always use BBC find it the most accurate. We tried most weather apps some were ok to start with. But then was showing sun then decided to piss it down.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

i just use the good old fashioned Holding a wet finger up in the air...............its never let me down yet

Watch countryfile on a Sunday ,watch the weather on the BBC on Sunday night,Monday morning before I go to work,Monday night Tuesday morning etc etc even my granddaughter calls me when the weather is on .

Watch countryfile on a Sunday ,watch the weather on the BBC on Sunday night,Monday morning before I go to work,Monday night Tuesday morning etc etc even my granddaughter calls me when the weather is on .
Lol the joys of the UK weather

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk