The premiership is back!

Members online

smoother09

Even gonna watch arsenal tonight
Sooooo exited!
so-excited-kevin-hart.gif

Most overhyped league in the world, full of overpaid, under achieving arseholes.
Might be over hyped but least it’s not the bullshit Scottish league where everyone plays each other ten thousands times. Total bore fest Scottish league

For what it’s worth sky and the premier league killed off the Scottish league, the days off us being able to sign big names went as soon as all that cash got pumped into it.

For what it’s worth sky and the premier league killed off the Scottish league, the days off us being able to sign big names went as soon as all that cash got pumped into it.
Could never understand y Henrik stayed in Scotland sooo long, such a wasted career there . classy footballer

Leeds will finish around mid table for me, there decent but no where near top 6 fodder.
have backed burnley to be bottom of premier at xmas 9/1,
also
burnley to be relegated 3/1
fulham to win championship 6/1
charlton to be promoted 4/1
bradford to win league 2 , 14/1
notts county to win non league 8/1
all in an accumulator,
always like my ante post football bets , gives you an intrest throughout the season
as the season goes on i try and get as many on as i can,

Could never understand y Henrik stayed in Scotland sooo long, such a wasted career there . classy footballer
Why it’s wasted because he never spent so long in England? There is an arrogance from England football fans about this and is one of the reasons why Scotland wants yous to fail at every hurdle.

I played football with Stuart mcall many times when I was a youth said I had skills but may of been grooming me!

Why it’s wasted because he never spent so long in England? There is an arrogance from England football fans about this and is one of the reasons why Scotland wants yous to fail at every hurdle.
Yeah basically, would of loved to see in him a United shirt at his peak awesome striker,