The Plasterers Forum App Bugs

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be joining the future soon.... have my first smart phone now!!!

once I have worked out how it works....... lol

Might get my kids or Mrs to sort it for me as well...LOL

I've had great fun with mine today. Got my first smart phone for crimbo and decided today to download the app, struggled to download (my fault, my fat fingers opened to many pages and my phone got confused) @SPREADS gave me some great technical advice which helped (get the wife to do it) anyhow finally got it sorted and opened the app then spent the next hour shouting at my phone because I couldn't post anything, got really wound up til the I.t
Support team came on line (the wife) and pointed out that although I'd opened the app I hadn't logged in ...

Last edited by a moderator:
When are we getting the like/dislike button back on the app ? Or if we've already got it where you hiding it ? @Danny

Last edited by a moderator:
Its being worked on.... but i dont have any idea when... I have a couple of updates to do on the app and that might get it working but its not hopeful :-(

what has happened to this app? i dont use it that often but it is not as good as it used to be. mine used to be a dark blue and i could like and thank posts. but then i had to download it again a few weeks back after my phone got broken and its not the same. its white and a lot more basic than the first version. i cant like or thanka dn cant really go through the forum menu smoothly. it doesnt seem to be the same section headings as the pc one

We had a few server issues.... had to make changes etc... the like thanks are coming back just full of bugs :-(

The colours should be the same though... I will have a look and see when I get a chance

What's happening with notifications Danny? Starting to use the app less and less nowadays which Is a shame because it saves a bit of time on the phone.

Are they not working?

Hmmmmm.... I think both the forum and the app need updates doing but not been in one place long enough to do them.... I am only at home one night next week then away again for 4 days... blimmin manic...

I will have a look and see what I can do... I dont like doing updates on things when I am away as if it goes wrong I cant fix it very quick... :-S

I am still getting notifications on the android app... have you cleared the cache on the app?

Are they not working?

Hmmmmm.... I think both the forum and the app need updates doing but not been in one place long enough to do them.... I am only at home one night next week then away again for 4 days... blimmin manic...

I will have a look and see what I can do... I dont like doing updates on things when I am away as if it goes wrong I cant fix it very quick... :-S

I am still getting notifications on the android app... have you cleared the cache on the app?
i am also getting them on android

Status
Not open for further replies.