The Plasterers Forum App Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup... apparently the developers cant replicate that problem.... I am getting in the habit of closing it and opening it........

My just says no topics when it cant connect....

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Mine does this as well

Pence per post jurek ??:RpS_lol:

Just wanted to make sure. You know, with Christmas just around the corner and everything...

I'm just going to buy a radio, now, instead of trying to win one. I did some work for Andy Bush's father the other week and thought he might let me win one. But he didn't. Did get a mention on national radio, though. Better than being on Watchdog or being chased around by hardman Dominic Little with his black hat.

Just switched phones to the nexus 5 and the tpf app is flawless. Thank god no more overlayed software interfering with apps anymore.

Pure android......

Wicked I am getting notifications now as well

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

I am getting reports of errors from Apple users...

Please bear with me... I had to upgrade the forum software and then submit the latest version of the App to apple... due to apple being apple there is about 3 day wait on the approval of the app update so until then there may be errors and what not.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused and am sure it will be solved quickly :)

Danny

I am getting reports of errors from Apple users...

Please bear with me... I had to upgrade the forum software and then submit the latest version of the App to apple... due to apple being apple there is about 3 day wait on the approval of the app update so until then there may be errors and what not.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused and am sure it will be solved quickly :)

Danny

If you throw a load more money in their direction the problem might mysteriously disappear.........

If you throw a load more money in their direction the problem might mysteriously disappear.........

Lol more money....

Android is working great apple one will do when they eventually approve the update...

Yeah because when I do a forum update I can upload the latest version of the app at the same time on android and there is like a delay of 10 minutes and when I do this at night nobody notices...

On apple it can take up to a week for the updated version to get approved... that is just typical crapple BS I have to deal with :-(

Android is working great :)

Yeah because when I do a forum update I can upload the latest version of the app at the same time on android and there is like a delay of 10 minutes and when I do this at night nobody notices...

On apple it can take up to a week for the updated version to get approved... that is just typical crapple BS I have to deal with :-(

Android is working great :)
Just trying to download app, does it matter where I get it from? appstore or googleplay etc?

Anytime pal,how you getting on with the brain teaser I gave you

Anytime pal,how you getting on with the brain teaser I gave you

still working on it bud, I reckon its an anagram :RpS_confused: trying to download this app is giving me a headache :RpS_cursing:

Look Dan ,Oli couldn't figure out a simple brain teaser ,I'd say his head is gonna explode on google play

Woman are great ,she's probably cooking the dinner and uploading that app at the same time lol

Ahh now ,hey ask the wife ,she seems to be the brains of the operation

Status
Not open for further replies.