The Plasterers ForumⓇ Is now a Registered Trademark

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol ....who was the first post/thread? You may not remember? Some of the longer standing members may know?Has it always been the same mods?...flynny..warrior?
Wish i was here from the start:RpS_mad:

I've been here from the start marra, I joined in 2007 as ljmplastering & then reregistered in 2009 as Nisus.
I remember the posts about people using wba for their first time etc & Danny's mate helping him out on a job. :)
Back in the olden days of 2007 it wasn't as busy as it is now :RpS_biggrin:
I think it got busier on here when ebuilds plastering & rendering section was shutdown after they we're threatened legal action by a famous training school down south lol :rolleyes) roundabout 2009 if I remember right. @flnnyman will prob know?
I preferred the old forum to this one but soon got used to it & I'm still here :RpS_wink:

So well done @Danny on the ® thingy :RpS_biggrin:
RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was approached by Danny in 2007 on ebuild, he seen something in me which gave him inspiration for an idea ( his words not mine). Then the rest is history :)

ffs. that's like asking your history teacher why the great way started and how it was won, just so you didn't have to do any work all lesson

Lol....its not the same ...i know how the great war started.
somthing to do with les ferdinand getting assasinated:RpS_blink:

I tried to start a forum called "the spread forum" had a woman who was big in the bedspread game threatening to sue me, makes sense now.

Well done dan:RpS_thumbup:
its been goin a long time now... how did it all start? Who was the first member? First thread, post?.....first argument/fight?...lol

apart from yourself.:rolleyes)

I've found the first line-up here. Now what looks like a hod to most of us was actually a means for Marshy to carry around all his fkin pictures :RpS_laugh:
Even way back then, being the gent he is, Danny allowed a certain someone else to sit in the middle :razz:

Last edited:
I've found the first line-up here. Now what looks like a hod to most of us was actually a means for Marshy to carry around all his fkin pictures :RpS_laugh:
Even way back then, being the gent he is, Danny allowed a certain someone else to sit in the middle :razz:

....:RpS_laugh:
cheers al......:RpS_thumbup:...pmsl

:RpS_lol:

Yeah & I had hair back then :-(

Then I hope it would be mikeadams puddove , topstrop (all sitting in front) and ryanswart (junior standing at back!) for fibrous side! Any photo to edit bubbles?

They might be on here, the first ever forum trip - to Skegness :-0

Danny is 3rd from the right :RpS_thumbup:

One day I dream the forum will become the union for the trade and the guild by which standards should be measured.
It can be done. There must people on here capable of maintaining such.
Together we are stronger bigger better in an industry that has us at the bottom of the ladder.

Amen

One day I dream the forum will become the union for the trade and the guild by which standards should be measured.
Together we are stronger bigger better in an industry that has us at the bottom of the ladder.

Amen
We will be well retired by then, it's good at the min of us as we are busy but it changes so quickly,the big money has gone away

Amen

Amen to that... something i am trying to work on but it is a mine field... one day soon though :D

I said it before. The network is big and national.
We have one common issue...many of us are getting ripped off.

One can dream

Been on here since 2008, joined when I was 21.

had some good tips, gave out some useful info when I could and also had a job through the forum (3 months working for someone else)

congrats Danny, keep up the good work mukka

Status
Not open for further replies.