The Pink Plasterer

Steph is a cracking lady :D She works hard for sure :D
I'm sure you'll be watching :)
IMG_0510.GIF

Dont think shes on the tools anymore tho?? I think the very lovely @JessThePlasterer did some work with her but not sure?? Personally i like to think more women in our trade!! Id rather watch them bending over than some hairy arsed git who hasnt wiped properly !!!

Are you after getting back into domestics Kitchy?
Not sure pal I wudnt mind doing abit more but wudnt do domestic full time Id become 2 lazy Rossi..i cnt see me being able to compete domestic wat with vat etc as I wudnt want to pay vat if I got another trade in id just get sum1 not vat registered so cant see how we could..mite just see how this checkatrade goes then may un register but being vat wrking for builders is a big +

Not sure pal I wudnt mind doing abit more but wudnt do domestic full time Id become 2 lazy Rossi..i cnt see me being able to compete domestic wat with vat etc as I wudnt want to pay vat if I got another trade in id just get sum1 not vat registered so cant see how we could..mite just see how this checkatrade goes then may un register but being vat wrking for builders is a big +
Could you run two separate business'? Probably a bit of a ballache though eh.

Could you run two separate business'? Probably a bit of a ballache though eh.
Nah u get bolloxed for it apparently there have cottoned on to s**t like that as loads were doing it..its a ball ache of a dilemma it shud be upped the vat threshold in my opinion

Nah u get bolloxed for it apparently there have cottoned on to s**t like that as loads were doing it..its a ball ache of a dilemma it shud be upped the vat threshold in my opinion

If you want to travel and see what a beautiful country you have next door come up here. I'm up to my eyeballs in domestics

Is it just skimming and plasterboarding the women plasterers do. I can't picture them pushing sand and cement up walls. Or wetdasing

Just had a look on YouTube I ride the hole off her. But she is a skimmer in a course centre. Not a plasterer really
A housing site i was on about a year ago was a bird on it who was a tiler..looked like she wud knock any bloke out on site was more manly than the lot of us she even called me shag lol..

A housing site i was on about a year ago was a bird on it who was a tiler..looked like she wud knock any bloke out on site was more manly than the lot of us she even called me shag lol..
Now I can picture that pushing sand and cement up walls

Let's be honest here tho, this trade will be very limited for a lady plasterer. To work as we do on a daily basis, lift board etc would be near impossible unles they are only doing small hits and with help from a labourer. I would be extremely surprised if a lady could plaster for more than 5 years without major injury. Many years ago I had a bit of a row with a certain plastering college for mentioning just this. To sell this trade to ladies as a long term career is a bit of a sham. Yes they could easily go into training, being an assessor/teaching etc. But to do this trade we love on a daily basis rendering boarding etc most ladies would find it a struggle, I have seen ladies work part of a team ( family ) but it really is not a ladies sport. I am not a sexist just a plasterer of 12 years with a fair amount of jobs/situations under my belt. Anyone who says any different is either ill informed / making money from their course / or the lady in question is built like Geoff Capes . Colleges who promote such careers to ladies are telling major fibs ...or have not got REAL world experience in the trade themselves if they genuinely think this is not the case. To be honest I think when I hear this guff its just money in their pockets, or a keen DIY'er which is super cool. Just don't sell a dream when it can't be sustained......In fact this very subject stopped me helping out & giving advice on a certaibn colleges forum .......they seem to be using this one now.

Last edited:
Just been for a meal with me for her and family and her van was outside the pub

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

When I'm in gym squatting most I can do is 20kg either side, some of the women have asked if I finished and then drop another 10/20kg plate on the bar either side