The NHS BOGOF deal

Members online

flynnyman

She has been rumbled yet again, selling it off under our noses and as fast as she can and for as cheap as possible. @Pagey you said they weren't selling it or privatising it, maybe get one of your kids to explain this video.

She has been rumbled yet again, selling it off under our noses and as fast as she can and for as cheap as possible. @Pagey you said they weren't selling it or privatising it, maybe get one of your kids to explain this video.

Edited very well though

hunt-banner-11.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Direct-Democracy-Agenda-Model-Party/dp/0955059801

smarmy gobshite​

selling a dream that's all in real world it ain't like that
So what's it like in the real world and just out of interest do you want the NHS privatised? Sounds like you do, going off ALL your posts defending the cuts, ignoring facts put to you and you think it shouldn't be free for the poor? So go on answer that.

So what's it like in the real world and just out of interest do you want the NHS privatised? Sounds like you do, going off ALL your posts defending the cuts, ignoring facts put to you and you think it shouldn't be free for the poor? So go on answer that.
I don't want it privatised but if these companies can help with the burden and care stays at same level I wouldn't mind to much,we have a health service that is envy of the world but it needs a serious shake up from top to bottom fair pay good care and more for front line than for middle managers stop worrying about targets and focus on care

Just throwing this out there as a signed up member of bupa they do ok don't they, great service as well

I don't want it privatised but if these companies can help with the burden and care stays at same level I wouldn't mind to much,we have a health service that is envy of the world but it needs a serious shake up from top to bottom fair pay good care and more for front line than for middle managers stop worrying about targets and focus on care
You don't but you do? What the f**k, grow some balls and make your own decisions for once rather than worrying what your gang might say.