The Newcastle Circus Continues.................FFS

I've never seen anything like it, a manager head buting a player, you could argue he didn't make much contact, but the intent was there. If Paul ince got a 5 match ban for bad language, pardew has to get 10 games ban.

I'm sorry but pardew was in his technical area. wasnt trying to block the ball and got shoved. the only thing pardew did wrong was he never connected properly with the nut

Wtf is he on arti?? There was no need?
hes got previous for being ttwwatt on the touchline:RpS_thumbdn:

What kind of example is it to set tho, especially to kids ,you need to rise above it.
the guys a tit.

What shows a bad example though?
David Meyler - a fit as fook 24yr old footballer shoving a 52 year old out of the way, or the 52 yr old prepared to defend himself?

What kind of example is it to set tho, especially to kids ,you need to rise above it.
the guys a tit.

I agree the kiddy aspect but like bubs said. he never started it and no doubt the player will go unpunished

I hear what your saying Bubbles but, as a 52 year old manager he should have the benefit of experience and control on his side and be setting an example. I've never seen the incident but if he was shoved he could of just stood back and complained later or the ref may have even took action against the player anyway ?
Never really been a fan of Rugby and can honestly say i have never watched more than 10 mins of it but you would never see it happen. Yes the players might knock 7 bells out of each other at times but the nature of the game is a lot more physical then footy anyway.
I just think it is highly unprofessional for a league manager to react in this way.
There's nothing wrong with passion in the game but that should also be tempered with control.

agree about the rugby thing. never see 15 players crowding the referee. They get told a decision and thats it. dont the have to call the ref sir aswell?

I hear what your saying Bubbles but, as a 52 year old manager he should have the benefit of experience and control on his side and be setting an example. I've never seen the incident but if he was shoved he could of just stood back and complained later or the ref may have even took action against the player anyway ?
Never really been a fan of Rugby and can honestly say i have never watched more than 10 mins of it but you would never see it happen. Yes the players might knock 7 bells out of each other at times but the nature of the game is a lot more physical then footy anyway.
I just think it is highly unprofessional for a league manager to react in this way.
There's nothing wrong with passion in the game but that should also be tempered with control.

All good points marra, but - aren't you a SUNDERLAND follower :RpS_scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wonder if pardew did it on purpose hopeing he would get the bullet cos he knows he has no control over who comes or leaves the club.....just an outside the box thought

Last edited:
Fair play to the hull player not rolling around and yes Pardew should have controlled himself but sometimes you can't controll yourself. I'd like to see a ref roll around clutching his face next time players crowd round like in a pack.

Really the player should of got sent off aswell , he was havin a go at pardew pointin his finger pritty much right in his face and what ever he was saying ? If the player had a problem with pardew he should of told the ref !

All good points marra, but - aren't you a SUNDERLAND follower :RpS_scared:

Just trying to play Devils advocate mate is all, if he'd pushed me i'd of made sure I connected properly not just shoved him with me heed. On reflection though that could be why I spent most Sunday mornings watching footy rather than playing Durham FA loved me that much :RpS_crying::RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator: