The new P1 - Plastering Superstore website

Members online

To be fair, delivery is a service and a chargeable one. We ourselves only charge what we get charged and don’t make a profit on it.
I agree, that's how it should be and I'm happy to pay it. I don't even disagree with a small margin because it is a cash flow and that has costs.
Unfortunately there are a lot of "look it's cheaper than the others" offers who then wham folk with a big delivery charge and whowee its the same or higher price. That to me is a con.

I think there is a good business to be had delivering from one town to another with some sort of app for someone who could put it together.
There already is, well established I understand and used inside the transport trade. They showed it on a Best Truckers competition on Tv a while back.

I think there is a good business to be had delivering from one town to another with some sort of app for someone who could put it together.
It's called tramping.. There are courier apps and people wait in a town for job going either towards their home or away depending. They try not to move without a paying load. Vans. Cars and bikes used to move stuff. That's what I was told.

It's called tramping.. There are courier apps and people wait in a town for job going either towards their home or away depending. They try not to move without a paying load. Vans. Cars and bikes used to move stuff. That's what I was told.
i will check it out, cheers