the new No Hoodies up rule.

Members online

scottie5

Private Member
bloody hell heard it all now, on a job and they've banned people from putting hoodie hoods up either under a hard hat or over the top of it.
don't matter to me I work inside plus I'm not a chav so I don't wear one, just seems a bit bollox for the poor cnuts outside all wet and cold :(.

bloody hell heard it all now, on a job and they've banned people from putting hoodie hoods up either under a hard hat or over the top of it.
don't matter to me I work inside plus I'm not a chav so I don't wear one, just seems a bit bollox for the poor cnuts outside all wet and cold :(.
Only chavs wears hoodies? . You fewkin chavist

Went to the Sheffield Wednesday ,Blues match a few years ago over Xmas
Two blue noses got man handled and chucked out for wearing Father Christmas outfits ,and refused to take the beards off

Went to the Sheffield Wednesday ,Blues match a few years ago over Xmas
Two blue noses got man handled and chucked out for wearing Father Christmas outfits ,and refused to take the beards off
That's because we can. :D

I'm still in shorts at the minute jumper on til 10 then it comes off, I worked with a bloke from Sunderland once he was t-shirt all through winter he would go blue I would say al ain't you cold he would say this is summer down south compared to where I'm from lol

I live in a good. .. never have the hood up though... I am far from a chav as well... lol

On a site we were on they banned us wearing hats under our hard hats unless we bought the hats from the site office

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk