The new China

Members online

Sounds about right :)
"The Tories actually want to turn the UK into a low-skill, low-tech, low-pay, low-welfare economy to compete with China and India on their way up as we meet them on our way down, and trashing the value of our wages is one of the ways they've been trying to achieve it."

http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/what-do-britain-and-greece-have-in.html?m=1

Hilarious, a communist state which is what you lot want, oh dear. Today is a total car crash for the liberal loonies.

I don't think he's read any of our links. He just flatly dismisses everything, has no reasoning at all. Maybe should run for tory office, he'd most definitely fit in lol

I read most I thank you very much, but here is the trouble it's mostly all from liberalist sources which makes me dismiss it out of hand.

I read most I thank you very much, but here is the trouble it's mostly all from liberalist sources which makes me dismiss it out of hand.
If that's indeed true, I apologise, but it seems more that you read the headline and dismiss offhand.