The MyBuilder experience

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geezer ain't got a patch on Kirk and jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you seen the chap going around the plugs with a credit card on a how to skim youtube vid...at the end of the vid he blocks the toilet...its a scottish chap, if I knew how id post up the vid

Have you seen the chap going around the plugs with a credit card on a how to skim youtube vid...at the end of the vid he blocks the toilet...its a scottish chap, if I knew how id post up the vid
Nah what's title of vid? Kirk from the u s of a personally I think he a rough c**t but can probably talk the customer into making them think he is good,never seen someone use a straight edge how he does

Hahahah I'm a gypbond man myself if time allows pva is getting stranger by the year ok for a bit then have nothing but trouble for a while never used unifinish cos at 8 quid a bag never gonna be able to pass that on

Hahahah I'm a gypbond man myself if time allows pva is getting stranger by the year ok for a bit then have nothing but trouble for a while never used unifinish cos at 8 quid a bag never gonna be able to pass that on

Thought it was £10 a bag,we are same will never use it as could never pass it on only time I'd ever use it is if I finally manage to do my bedroom that I've been meaning to get round to for last 3 years

Thought it was £10 a bag,we are same will never use it as could never pass it on only time I'd ever use it is if I finally manage to do my bedroom that I've been meaning to get round to for last 3 years
I've got my mums hallway and a room for my uncle to do and the pull of sitting on my Arse is a greater pull than working for free

Nowt worse than jobs for luv renovated my mums full house for nowt...was a killer
I will get there to do it but so time restricted these days and when I'm ready she ain't ready for it to be done plus keep spending on my money on my builder leads anyway so can't buy the materials lol

I will get there to do it but so time restricted these days and when I'm ready she ain't ready for it to be done plus keep spending on my money on my builder leads anyway so can't buy the materials lol
Thought u had money cumin out of ur arse pagey lad:whistle:..

Thought u had money cumin out of ur arse pagey lad:whistle:..
Told ya comfortable house in the sticks away from s**t but close enough for the city,to be honest my Mrs is in banking wealth management so that's mainly where the Dough comes from

Told ya comfortable house in the sticks away from s**t but close enough for the city,to be honest my Mrs is in banking wealth management so that's mainly where the Dough comes from
Are you in essex or london?

Are you in essex or london?
Well technically I'm in Kent now but about 45 from central London I won't go uptown now or go to do site work I done it for 8 years meter eating everyday when recession hit I see on one site a gang of Russian plasterers turn up and had a ironing board with ply on it as a spot board and stand from that day vowed to never walk on a site and stick to the domestics and insurance claim market where I probably make more than I would on site

quick update if anyones interested.

still haven't had a job off this site and priced 2 jobs up and paid for 3, i can say with 100% confidence that in the run up to xmas, 6-8 weeks before this will not bring much if any work in for you if you are looking for extra work to tide you over at xmas.

we have now picked up work off our other avenues so won't be putting much attention into this now but will still put the odd posts up.

i have also had an email from them today telling me they are putting their prices up, this is a rough idea from what iv worked out they charge.

Patching/very small job - £5.00

Re-skims/a full days work - £8.00

A couple of days - £12.00

Rendering - £35.00

all + VAT - this is just to quote, or better still have a telephone number passed to you that someone may or may not answer

i would mind but if 4/5 people went for the render quotes, you haven't got much chance and also how many people call about rendering thinking it a job that cost £200/£300

Happy new year lads

MAC

quick update if anyones interested.

still haven't had a job off this site and priced 2 jobs up and paid for 3, i can say with 100% confidence that in the run up to xmas, 6-8 weeks before this will not bring much if any work in for you if you are looking for extra work to tide you over at xmas.

we have now picked up work off our other avenues so won't be putting much attention into this now but will still put the odd posts up.

i have also had an email from them today telling me they are putting their prices up, this is a rough idea from what iv worked out they charge.

Patching/very small job - £5.00

Re-skims/a full days work - £8.00

A couple of days - £12.00

Rendering - £35.00

all + VAT - this is just to quote, or better still have a telephone number passed to you that someone may or may not answer

i would mind but if 4/5 people went for the render quotes, you haven't got much chance and also how many people call about rendering thinking it a job that cost £200/£300

Happy new year lads

MAC
I'd seen a job posted just on there b4 xmas skim a small wall I think 6 people we're interested u ain't a got chance as you said they r putting prices up:muyenojado:

Status
Not open for further replies.