the most informative video you will ever watch in your life

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not getting any errors m8 its just that youtube have disabled the embedded feature in that vid that's all.

Testing this one here that they haven't disabled

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO nice find steve those vids are class I needed a laugh :RpS_laugh: . I think hes been sniffing to much glue and plaster by the looks of it in the second vid 38 seconds in.

yeah i know, every now and then just a sly look into the camera, almost as if hes thinkin 's**t its still looking at me'

lol ok so I think we should start a thread on how do you get gear of the board on to yor hawk... the way he does it is just cack handed to me....lol

ive seen someone empty a bucket onto the spot....then use a bucket trowel to get it off the spot onto their hawk... now that to me is cack handed, in one video he tells about how someone put browning over board and that you should use bonding to fill it....then he fills it with skim lol

I watched everyone of them last nite pissed meself better than the tele :RpS_lol:
Is he johnathan bagshaw's dad :RpS_laugh:

I like the tiling one he doesn't use tile trims,
says he can't get the edged tiles anymore so just leaves the edge showing :RpS_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.