The Lotus XS Continuous mixing machine

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bit of kit.....main thing is once consistency is set any turnip can operate it. No rotor & stator to worry about or buy. Cuts down on excessive masking too. Does it need a water pump? Say someone flushes toilet, does it stop or will the mix go dry?

No there's no water pressure switch so it works consistently. If you have no running water available u can set up a pump and water butt

It's 240v the spray finish was full of lumps it looked quicker to mix up mono with a whisk apart from that they look amazing, a cement mixers 150 quid and a top of the range whisk is 450 how much is it inc genny?

I wouldn't use it for finish its just i had some there so tried it. It wasn't too bad.

come down with your whisk and mixer jenks and we can do a 10 bag mix off.
I'll get mrs blones loading the PFT mixer and i will video it and put the results up here

Jenks it's not so much a competition what do you do with it after? You still need a pump to get it on the wall you might as well knock it up by hand

its easier thats all jenks, less mess, less experience needed to send good mixes up to the boys and it wont let you down on monday and every second friday when the giro goes in.
Are giros still fortnightly ?

Yes I do I admit it! I just got the flex r1800vr mixer drill, awsome but I might get a lotus too. I might get a couple of days work in a row soon.

Last edited:
Yes I do I admit it! I just got the flex r1800vr mixer drill, awsome but I might get a lotus too. I might get a couple of days work in a row soon.

why in YO is the flex r1800vr mixer drill, any better than A refina mixer 1800 ? and what is a lotus got a link Mc !! please .........

Once its mixed you could use one of these

[video=youtube_share;hISL8fIAmmk]http://youtu.be/hISL8fIAmmk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.