The Gypsy King!

I’ll stay up for 2 days to watch proper boxing! The champ champ is in action! ;)(y)
Champ champ ?has no champ belts so how is he a champ champ fighting another bum ,heavyweight division is shite when it should be good with the group of fighters in this current era

Champ champ ?has no champ belts so how is he a champ champ fighting another bum ,heavyweight division is shite when it should be good with the group of fighters in this current era
He’s the man that beat the man! f**k**g wally boy!

He wants to take some bums virginity.
Mate honestly you know f**k ALL about boxing to say that s**t! Everybody gave the man no chance against wladimir klitschko who reigned the heavyweight division for 10yrs fighting bums!! He went to Germany where it is notoriously hard to get a decision and out boxed the man for 12 rounds and won all the belts!! Which the fake champ Joshua got gifted to him because the Gypsy King went on the piss for a year!! Lol.

Are u a tinker cockerknee , got a soft spot for the gypo’s, he’s fighting a bum and didn’t fancy a hungry Oscar Rivas fact London boi
No tinker here you dosser!! Lol. My roots don’t concern you. You smack head! You truly are some sort of c**t!! He’s the man that come off a 2yr lay off, lost 10st and beat the wbc champ that no one wanted to fight!!

I'm surprised how everyone gets sucked into this shite.

Heavyweight boxing is pathetic.
Wider Ruiz Josh fury..
It's money not passion.

Id rather have 2 pints with "let's get this straight" Danny.

Mate honestly you know f**k ALL about boxing to say that s**t! Everybody gave the man no chance against wladimir klitschko who reigned the heavyweight division for 10yrs fighting bums!! He went to Germany where it is notoriously hard to get a decision and out boxed the man for 12 rounds and won all the belts!! Which the fake champ Joshua got gifted to him because the Gypsy King went on the piss for a year!! Lol.
Worst 12 round heavyweight title fight ever watch it back and tell me it ain’t and watch how s**t fury’s jab was back then,that Ben lad has transformed fury’s jab and whole game great coach

Fury vs bitchko was a boring fight. Vlad turned the heavyweight division into the bore fest it is now. Technically he’s mint no denying that, I prefer to watch his pressers than his boxing. Boxing chess. Let’s hope he doesn’t lose tomorrow.

No tinker here you dosser!! Lol. My roots don’t concern you. You smack head! You truly are some sort of c**t!! He’s the man that come off a 2yr lay off, lost 10st and beat the wbc champ that no one wanted to fight!!
Keeps the insults coming u little angry London gypsygeezer #bell boi , I can hear the bells that makes me London yeah

I watched it and it’s hands down a great performance he won by a long shot for me but he was always gonna outbox a one punch pony
Who is wbc champion of the world! Do you get where I’m coming from yet??

What about fury getting up in the 12th? Anybody else would have been unconscious.

He gets 0 credit and never has. Aj just got battered by a 100/1. Fury came back after 3 years off booze and boost. Lost 10 stone then beat wilder. Everyone knows that.

Put it this way. The german fury fights tomo is far more of a risk than ruiz was for aj.

Lil tickle for tonight @Cockney1

8ED9C022-788E-4AC2-8FBD-929426A4BEDF.jpeg
E2544685-B473-4D64-A3CB-B5AA75A5467A.jpeg