The gym and plastering

I’m thinking of trimming a bit of weight off now, I’m fluctuating anywhere between 12 and 13 stone at the moment, a bit heavy for me at 5ft 8 I’m not very tall so I don’t need to weigh that much. Never worried about weight before but I’m going swimming tomorrow for daughters friends birthday party and I’m not entirely confident about having my top off in front of the other mums that will be there. Like I say never had weight problems and I’m not fat but can easily gain half a stone in a week then drop a few pounds then maybe put on a few again. Lost a few pounds this week just from not having regular ten o clock and lunch break. Probably be heavier on Monday after eating all weekend.

Done 10 miles on the bike this morning then a 4 mile run to pick my van up from garage. Every day this week I’ve either been at gym, on bike or running, starting a pre made meal plan that a trainer in the gym does on Monday. Really determined to get into shape this time.

Biscuits.......that’s my downfall,........and picking from the fridge every time I pass it.
I have always liked exercise and sport, but since becoming a grandad have tried to go to the gym three time or more a week. The only muscle I really want to “train” is my heart.........I really want to be around to see how my grandson turns out.

Biscuits.......that’s my downfall,........and picking from the fridge every time I pass it.
I have always liked exercise and sport, but since becoming a grandad have tried to go to the gym three time or more a week. The only muscle I really want to “train” is my heart.........I really want to be around to see how my grandson turns out.
Biscuits are impossible to leave alone once you’ve started, my favourite naughty snack is a whole packet of Jaffa cakes and a pint of full fat milk to wash it down. Swimming wasn’t too bad today, didn’t feel too much shame but wasn’t entirely happy either. Bloody awful feeling like that.

Biscuits are impossible to leave alone once you’ve started, my favourite naughty snack is a whole packet of Jaffa cakes and a pint of full fat milk to wash it down. Swimming wasn’t too bad today, didn’t feel too much shame but wasn’t entirely happy either. Bloody awful feeling like that.

Agree with all of that

Agree with all of that

Troo dis.

The trick is to shop like a nazi and not have things like that in. That way your sticky fingers won't be tempted to the cupboard. Bit harder when you live with wimmins and kids mind you.

I'm going on the Slimfast plan. It's only £600 a month.

1524397427322.png

I'm a size 16... well, 14 in River Island actually. All women are a 16, you know. Them women you look at on the internet aren't real. Real women don't look like that.

1524397531794.png

Me and Angela are starting at the gym when we get paid. Get all sexy for Spain #BEACHBOD.

1524397661659.png

I lose weight really slow. It's my hypergycemic index is really anabolic. And I've probably got fyroid. Maybe a gastric band will help. That's what I need for my fyroid. A gastric band.

1524397747327.png

EVERYONE HAS ROLLS WHEN THEY SIT DOWN.

1524398166337.png

Cheat days are allowed!

1524398030257.png

Go Girl... lost 1lb!!!!! Into dem sexy jeans now!!!!!

Reactions: Djr
Troo dis.

The trick is to shop like a nazi and not have things like that in. That way your sticky fingers won't be tempted to the cupboard. Bit harder when you live with wimmins and kids mind you.
This is great advice, it’s what me and the mrs do. No sweet stuff no crisps or anything for us and all the daughters food goes in 1 cupboard which we have an agreement neither of us will eat her food. It’s worked for us not had any shite in 8 weeks and we both feel and look great for it

This is great advice, it’s what me and the mrs do. No sweet stuff no crisps or anything for us and all the daughters food goes in 1 cupboard which we have an agreement neither of us will eat her food. It’s worked for us not had any shite in 8 weeks and we both feel and look great for it

Know it - you subscribe to the same belief system as me, don't you? Fresh food and plenty of it.

In the spirit of the forum, I have tried to invent a bit of circuit training..........
Run 1k
Row 2k
Cycle 3k.......all A’s fast as possible with all the power & commitment I can muster.
2mins rest.
Free weights.......three differing excersises, sets of 15 with ten back squats between sets.......did two rounds of the free weights after the cardio bit and went home for a fish salad.
I'm already dead just reading that mate. Who you, the Hulk?

Breakfast and today’s snap. Scrambled eggs on spinach and 1 slice of low carb toast with no butter, black coffee.
Snap today is a smoothie with banana, oats, natural peanut butter, honey, more spinach and topped up with half water half fully skimmed milk.
Fruit and a slice of home made flapjack which I posted a few weeks ago

Attachments

• 6D93E0C0-61A1-49F2-886A-98F1D7E6BEA3.jpeg
    6D93E0C0-61A1-49F2-886A-98F1D7E6BEA3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 372
  • F8FE2523-8229-4596-A841-65F425C3F86B.jpeg
    F8FE2523-8229-4596-A841-65F425C3F86B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 364
I'm already dead just reading that mate. Who you, the Hulk?
Not the hulk, but a bit less bulk than I was.........stamina creeping up......cycling a bit as well, sleep like a baby.........not picking at sanacks so much, well, biscuits aside.......trying to go to the gym three times a week.........loving it.

Not the hulk, but a bit less bulk than I was.........stamina creeping up......cycling a bit as well, sleep like a baby.........not picking at sanacks so much, well, biscuits aside.......trying to go to the gym three times a week.........loving it.

Do snack. Fill your boots. Just not crisps and Haribo.

Destroyed myself in the gym earlier, squats, deadlifts, power cleans and bench, cardio to finish. Extremely unpleasant, problem is now I just want to gorge on a load of shite, I’ve settled for a chicken salad wrap and maybe some mackerel on toast later because I’ll be starving soon.