The gym and plastering

If I said yes would you get excited.........have to disappoint mtb ..........to dangerous on roads for me ....and boring
Very disappointed now, got some good mountain bike tracks near me. Just don’t get time to do it now

Very disappointed now, got some good mountain bike tracks near me. Just don’t get time to do it now
It' shite at min . To muddy so tend to stay on gravel path . Found some nice runs in a wood tonight but you can't go for it as its muddy and all pit bikes have dug it up.

It' shite at min . To muddy so tend to stay on gravel path . Found some nice runs in a wood tonight but you can't go for it as its muddy and all pit bikes have dug it up.
I’d like a road bike but wouldn’t feel safe.

It’s awesome up steetley rode motorbikes there from being a kid
Motor bikes want banning lol turn trails up. Some of kids who go there on mtb really want to die young. I.ve stood on some of trails I.ve seen em fly down on youtube and I.d struggle to walk down em

Motor bikes want banning lol turn trails up. Some of kids who go there on mtb really want to die young. I.ve stood on some of trails I.ve seen em fly down on youtube and I.d struggle to walk down em
Police tried to ban motorbikes there but it’s private land

Went to the boxing club first time in over two years. Beast. Must have done at least ten rounds on the bags and three on the pads and some weights after, lost a bit of lightness in my feet like my movement wasn’t quite right but it should come back if I keep going back. :boxeador: Quite happy with my effort tonight.

Went to the boxing club first time in over two years. Beast. Must have done at least ten rounds on the bags and three on the pads and some weights after, lost a bit of lightness in my feet like my movement wasn’t quite right but it should come back if I keep going back. :boxeador: Quite happy with my effort tonight.

good man :D Use to love the boxing training :D It was intense

Thought I was gonna be sick at ours on weds. Lol F*****g sled up and down done me in the warm up lol

Nah motorbike... a lot more tiring than you would expect
. Down hill mountain bikings meant to wipe you out . I think it’s the Adrenalin. I got 37.2mph today getting closer to that 40 but had a good wind behind to day . They were doing a dualathalon there today where they run round bike round run round then bike again. Would of liked to have watched but had to be back

You can't tempt me with greasy spoon food and ice creams mate, honest :inocente:
Im a changed man :musculoso:

So are you going to update your fellow forum healthy eaters and gym goers? You know, about the 'diet' bacon and egg sarnie you had from the greasy spoon you couldn't be tempted by. :ROFLMAO: As much will power as Jimmy Saville at a primary school show and tell. :LOL:

So are you going to update your fellow forum healthy eaters and gym goers? You know, about the 'diet' bacon and egg sarnie you had from the greasy spoon you couldn't be tempted by. :ROFLMAO: As much will power as Jimmy Saville at a primary school show and tell. :LOL:
Don’t knock jimmy he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded

Stick your bike in your van and pop up Haldon forest, did that last month so glad I did
I,ll google it . Only got a voodoo canzo . Not a bad entry level fs . Getting feel of it now. We stick to light enduro don’t like going to high of ground though this bike jumps loads straighter then hardtail I had . I know back end follows front eventually but I swear at time that hardtail back end wanted to get in front .

Bit far for me but good tracks this is steetley

Videos don’t show how steep runs are . I,ve looked down em and have to say the guys who go down em must have balls size of watermelons as it’s suicide

Bit far for me but good tracks this is steetley

Videos don’t show how steep runs are . I,ve looked down em and have to say the guys who go down em must have balls size of watermelons as it’s suicide

Holy sh1t that looks intense, I go for the medium tracks myself, I'm not built for that kind of track.

Holy sh1t that looks intense, I go for the medium tracks myself, I'm not built for that kind of track.
If I was younger prob , but the self employed don’t get paid is always in your mind. Some of runs they do up there I,d need a rope to go down . I,ve only done it at night and first time I said to kid I was with . What’s that to our left as it was just black . He said six foot drop in to river don . Kid fell in lost his gazelles . Lucky for him someone was coming up on a kayak and got em for him lol

Only one in a week not bad (y) soon burnt it off when I got home :bananas: :LOL:

I had a really strenuous poo earlier, I cracked a sweat half way through it....must have burnt a good few calories:musculoso:

I had a really strenuous poo earlier, I cracked a sweat half way through it....must have burnt a good few calories:musculoso:
We were working in a Asian run factory today so glad I had a drop before I left house as it was the hole in floor toilets

We were working in a Asian run factory today so glad I had a drop before I left house as it was the hole in floor toilets
I used to spend a lot of time in Bangladesh and on my first trip out said to my boss it's nice they give you that little fountain to have a drink cos it's so hot here....should have seen the look on his face...
That's there bum washing fountain

I used to spend a lot of time in Bangladesh and on my first trip out said to my boss it's nice they give you that little fountain to have a drink cos it's so hot here....should have seen the look on his face...
That's there bum washing fountain
Ha I thought that was to clean any misses up lmfao . I just wondered how they read paper while having a dump

Seriously? I thought it would be regulation in this country to have proper welfare, not third world stuff.