The gym and plastering

Members online

Sickening I can do 2000 in 7:44 at the moment, makes my penis shrivel up ,legs burning etc hard work

That's not bad. Troops are expected to be able to do 2400m in 10.30, though often the Colonel will insist that they can do it in less. 10 min or even 9.30.

If you're over 30, it's a very respectable time.

Kettle bells are a great workout. However, my mate who’s a sports physio says he’s treating a lot more people for related injuries. Joints etc. Not good for our game.

That's not bad. Troops are expected to be able to do 2400m in 10.30, though often the Colonel will insist that they can do it in less. 10 min or even 9.30.

If you're over 30, it's a very respectable time.
34 mate it feels like a good time when I do it, hit the same time twice now, second attempt I started too fast and was blowing hard after two minutes.

Just been on worst bike ride ever . Ended up walking as we were in that much mud. Don' like jet washing bike but decide we.ll get on road n find a garage

Attachments

• 20180109_201812.jpg
    20180109_201812.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 292
  • 20180109_202609.jpg
    20180109_202609.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 319
I'm a keen boxer and I don't do it purely for fitness or weight loss, I'm off meat and eggs at the moment plus zero dairy, only fish and vegetables - I go boxing straight after work most of the time for about 2 hours of horrendous training and sparring, like I said I'm keen, because i want to take it very seriously, meaning I want to make money from it. So work and boxing are kinda equal to me, I use the gym down stairs for mostly squats/deadlifts don't feel painful next day rarly anyway just need a good stretch before you start skimming, after about 2-3 weeks the pain kinda goes mostly - on the other hand doing biceps is a killer for Plastering the next day.

I'd feel more pain, if I was a blob that couldnt protect himself against anything that offers you out in the big bad world:musculoso::coffe:

I'm a keen boxer and I don't do it purely for fitness or weight loss, I'm off meat and eggs at the moment plus zero dairy, only fish and vegetables - I go boxing straight after work most of the time for about 2 hours of horrendous training and sparring, like I said I'm keen, because i want to take it very seriously, meaning I want to make money from it. So work and boxing are kinda equal to me, I use the gym down stairs for mostly squats/deadlifts don't feel painful next day rarly anyway just need a good stretch before you start skimming, after about 2-3 weeks the pain kinda goes mostly - on the other hand doing biceps is a killer for Plastering the next day.

I'd feel more pain, if I was a blob that couldnt protect himself against anything that offers you out in the big bad world:musculoso::coffe:
Are you amateur or pro ?

:numberone:
you don’t get paid in the amateurs though?

You fight bums in the pros and not a lot of money it in at starter level. Train hard fight better opponent , learn then go pro and make some real money - not just enough so cover a bit of scran for a few weeks training if that

:numberone:

You fight bums in the pros and not a lot of money it in at starter level. Train hard fight better opponent , learn then go pro and make some real money - not just enough so cover a bit of scran for a few weeks training if that
You have to be a massive ticket seller in the pro’s nowadays. All the ones I know work full time and struggle to get sponsorship. The only one down here who doesn’t is Eubank Jnr and he’s always had TV/ SKY backing. Fighters like that are few and far between. You’re better off still working and putting money from your purses in property. That’s assuming you progress that far. Good luck with it all, it’s great to have boxed anyway.

It’s the best way to keep fit. I still train twice a week myself ( I’m nearly 57) and coach at the club 3 times a week. Youngest son boxes for the club too. Rather than be a boxing widow my is now the club secretary !
Wife

Getting serious now buying some running shoes for tread mill. Killed last end on push bike. Weights seem to much some days so gonna at least do 30 mins a day on tread mill

Battered my chest and triceps Monday, five mile run Tuesday, back and biceps last night, rest tonight, shoulders and legs tomorrow....

Battered my chest and triceps Monday, five mile run Tuesday, back and biceps last night, rest tonight, shoulders and legs tomorrow....
I stopped doing them groups prefer to mix em up. Also prefer low weight high reps . Gonna get in this weekend. Weather put me of last few days need to get a heater in there

I stopped doing them groups prefer to mix em up. Also prefer low weight high reps . Gonna get in this weekend. Weather put me of last few days need to get a heater in there
Throw in some heavy deadlifts and squats for a massive testosterone spike(y)

Do try to punctuate, dear boy. Do you mean you've stopped doing group training?

Throw in some heavy deadlifts and squats for a massive testosterone spike(y)
Daren't do dead lifts with my glass back .just started squats . Best way for my body shape to train apparently is doing low reps high weight but to much at moment . Having bit of pain with right shoulder

Daren't do dead lifts with my glass back .just started squats . Best way for my body shape to train apparently is doing low reps high weight but to much at moment . Having bit of pain with right shoulder
Me too. Find shoulder presses tough with hammering the shoulder every day. Never gets a rest.

Sorry just laziness and being good at skiving school. I don't do the back and bi. Chest tri groups like to mix things up .

Back's important, man. Some say that for every chest exercise you do, you should do two back. Doesn't have to be humungous dead lifts. Upright rows, pull ups, any pulling exercise at all, or you'll end up a funny shape.

If you go light though, it won't make you look very much different anyway unless you're on a weight loss diet as well.

Back's important, man. Some say that for every chest exercise you do, you should do two back. Doesn't have to be humungous dead lifts. Upright rows, pull ups, any pulling exercise at all, or you'll end up a funny shape.

If you go light though, it won't make you look very much different anyway unless you're on a weight loss diet as well.
I do my back. I.m after getting back to 13.7 stone. I let things slide some 2015 . Blame kid . Just don' lime wasting them fish fingers they don' want haha

Haven’t you got to go easy? Don’t overdo it (y)
Doctor said avoid heavy squats and extremely heavy weights when you are straining. I’m good other than that, keep my reps around 10 per set so I’m not overdoing the weight. For me it’s the mental boost of getting in the gym and obviously the physical benefits aswell. Just got to get on with my life to the best of my ability and carry on as normal. The only thing I have noticed is if I overdo it my mood plummets big time, so just got to be aware of that and keep a balanced lifestyle. Probably just sit at home tonight with the heating on and read a book.

Ple
Doctor said avoid heavy squats and extremely heavy weights when you are straining. I’m good other than that, keep my reps around 10 per set so I’m not overdoing the weight. For me it’s the mental boost of getting in the gym and obviously the physical benefits aswell. Just got to get on with my life to the best of my ability and carry on as normal. The only thing I have noticed is if I overdo it my mood plummets big time, so just got to be aware of that and keep a balanced lifestyle. Probably just sit at home tonight with the heating on and read a book.
Please don't say its a book on plastering

Another swift 15k on the static bike last night...........then a quick go around all the cable machines........a full body blow out.........sauna, then home for a meal.......
I’ve been going to the gym three times a week for a while now. Upshot...feel better, fitter, wheigh a little less but eat more! deadlifts help the back everything else helps everything else.

For killer weight exercises for arms, do a reclined dumbbell press.....start with a heavy but manageable weight....do as many reps as poss ( let’s say 6)....immediately drop a little weight and go again for double the reps (12)....drop a little more weight....double the reps again!...if you can, drop a little more and.....well you get the picture... try this system for any excersise you like.
It burns!