The G5

Members online

I got you mate, I realise it was a silly question. I have owned a G5, used a Mtec 300, own a Mtec 100 and a eze 24 so I should of know but never seen a mini jet before.
I'm only thinking for mono or OCR or base coat as it got speed setting or is it one speed no messing about, get it on

download.jpg

Nothing its a ready to go set up. We have had this machine for a few yrs. No star wheel no corkscrew it falls into the chamber where the mixing paddle takes it then down to the rotor/stator. It does everything a 3 phase should wont spray skimming or bucket coat but everythig else.
I didnt want to sell it to be honest but last week i got talking ro a lad on facebook he told me 100 % he was having it so I decided we would sell them he chamgex his mind but I think selling is a better option than setting another gang on the books right now.
If i could get decent lads i would no way sell it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
I have been checking these mini jets out, they look great bit of kit and probably suit my needs more than the Mtec 100 which I have bought.
I don't know how fast the Mtec100 is yet as i bought from a guy with skim set up, so rather than buy the render set up and get training on it, I'm thinking of selling it and if yours is still for sale etc, cheers

I got you mate, I realise it was a silly question. I have owned a G5, used a Mtec 300, own a Mtec 100 and a eze 24 so I should of know but never seen a mini jet before.
I'm only thinking for mono or OCR or base coat as it got speed setting or is it one speed no messing about, get it on
Change the speed with different rotors and stators

Different rotors for different output as mentioned. It runs on D rotors. When we started out we used to put a slower one on it for small private jobs with detail or access quirks.

They dont make this machine now but when i look at whats being released lately its pretty much identical bar the ability of spraying acrylic or skimming.

The machines pft have covers everything. But like you say unless your on the web 25 hrs a day 8 days a week saying how good the minijet or swing is nobody will have heard of it.

People buy machines these days without seeing them believing they are the best on the market etc game changer etc. We have always looked at machine in action first - seeing is believing.

Weve had nearly every machine running on our sites/jobs over the yrs luckily thanks to the good subbies we know. Except diesels. Never dealt with diesels.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk