The future of the UK ! Scandalous whats happening .

• Thread starter Deleted member 49960
  • Start date

Members online

s broke into my lassies house
I will join you Stormin, I cannot bare to see those poor people so destitute, I may even give them my house as I feel so privileged which obviously I am as I’m white
one of them rumainions broke into my lassies house last year £700 worth of damage and took cash only £15 she was working on night shift ffs shes a security officer

And this now.

I was a ward of court...my mum was a heroin addict, they are right to intervene, a kids not at fault for how they're born and can be steered if allowed and someone tries

I was a ward of court...my mum was a heroin addict, they are right to intervene, a kids not at fault for how they're born and can be steered if allowed and someone tries
Have you heard of the saying 'give me a boy until he is seven and I will give you back the man'? It was said by an ancient Greek philosopher who had already realised that who you grow up to be is determined by your childhood.
Some, if not all, of these children will have been subjected to what most would term as brainwashing. There'll be a seed deep inside with a hatred of the West and our ways.
I feel sorry for any children born into those circumstances, but our citizens safety should be the main concern of our government.

Have you heard of the saying 'give me a boy until he is seven and I will give you back the man'? It was said by an ancient Greek philosopher who had already realised that who you grow up to be is determined by your childhood.
Some, if not all, of these children will have been subjected to what most would term as brainwashing. There'll be a seed deep inside with a hatred of the West and our ways.
I feel sorry for any children born into those circumstances, but our citizens safety should be the main concern of our government.
Isn’t brainwashing the norm all over the world , it’s just that people who agree with you Are in the ‘right ‘

Yeah I kind of agree with that at the same time, it's a difficult one, I think the kids up to 5 or 6 could be sorted. My lads five and pretty sure if from now he was taught a new way of life hed adapt to it quite quickly. But yeah risky with older kids

Isn’t brainwashing the norm all over the world , it’s just that people who agree with you Are in the ‘right ‘
Yes brainwashing or indoctrination are the norm, problem is when that involves the murder of others. One thing when you're highly unlikely to ever meet one of the 'others', much more of an issue in the modern world with the freer movement of people around the globe.

The problem is not with the immigrants themselves, most fellas on here would do the same if they were in the same situation, it’s the UK’s benefit system that’s at fault FFS that draws them to our shores!
I’m sick of here food bank this, can’t afford to feed my kids etc..... it’s all b*ll***s iPhones wifi etc are a luxury not a necessity Shelter, water, food, warmth/comfort are the necessities.
Only that should be supplied to the needy nothing additional that way it would make people get off their arses and work for the luxuries.
Watched a single mother on the news other night worried about affording to feed her son... she was about 20stone and done up to the hilt Unbelievable.

The problem is not with the immigrants themselves, most fellas on here would do the same if they were in the same situation, it’s the UK’s benefit system that’s at fault FFS that draws them to our shores!
I’m sick of here food bank this, can’t afford to feed my kids etc..... it’s all b*ll***s iPhones wifi etc are a luxury not a necessity Shelter, water, food, warmth/comfort are the necessities.
Only that should be supplied to the needy nothing additional that way it would make people get off their arses and work for the luxuries.
Watched a single mother on the news other night worried about affording to feed her son... she was about 20stone and done up to the hilt Unbelievable.
You knew when someone was on dole back in day as they had f**k all
You know their non dole now as they have a bigger tv then you

You knew when someone was on dole back in day as they had f**k all
You know their non dole now as they have a bigger tv then you
Unreal ain’t it just a population of people who know how to cheat the system! Is rather kip on beach than ever accept anything from the government! Shower of shite!

Unreal ain’t it just a population of people who know how to cheat the system! Is rather kip on beach than ever accept anything from the government! Shower of shite!
What's even worse . I know parents who have kids with disabilities who they get money for . And I know for a fact their income doesnt give them the life they leads. f**k**g wankers

What's even worse . I know parents who have kids with disabilities who they get money for . And I know for a fact their income doesnt give them the life they leads. f**k**g wankers
It’s a terrible world we live in nowadays dog eat dog! I really wish I was born 20 years earlier this generation is full of T***s!

I know people who study the system to ensure they'll never need to work , they have all the 'go to responses ' for the DWP

I know people who study the system to ensure they'll never need to work , they have all the 'go to responses ' for the DWP
You would think the DWP would be wise to this by now but it highlights the cock up within all our officialdom if you tell them the answers they have in front of them your fine

You would think the DWP would be wise to this by now but it highlights the cock up within all our officialdom if you tell them the answers they have in front of them your fine
Bout 10 years back I had no work on . Signed on for bout a month I think it was. Cant remember details but because I moved in with wife they said she needs to support me . Only been with her a short while . Woman told me if I say I just gone self employed and say you do 16 hours a week we will give you so much a month for 6 months .

So I just did 16 hour weeks while they topped me up . Crazy

Bout 10 years back I had no work on . Signed on for bout a month I think it was. Cant remember details but because I moved in with wife they said she needs to support me . Only been with her a short while . Woman told me if I say I just gone self employed and say you do 16 hours a week we will give you so much a month for 6 months .

This is what I mean, if you ask a question that’s not on the paper in front of them they just keep repeating the same answer as before. Two years back I had a dot in my leg and just gave up trying to get contribution based sick pay

They know it’s going back into the system though. In the long run they get it back because we’re all slaves to the same machine.

3CF34E3F-BD8C-4305-A41C-3864D64E5ED9.jpeg

Not one woman or child