The fights set!

Members online

I’d go in the ring against both of ‘em together for just £100,000
ape GIF

Totally agree money has taken over, promotors are a bunch of whores.
I’m pretty sure both fighters would rather it on British soil but have their hands tied.
But Main thing is that the fight will happen

The fuckercwanted 20 million step aside money from what I've saw on the net so far there going to make the wilder fight now for this July and fight aj in November

It’s a disgrace they are holding it in Saudi! Two British fighters an not fighting on there home turf is a outrage. Be funny to see Tyson demolish glass josh though ha! Wilders coming back also so can’t even see josh beating wilder if it happens.

yeah and I was one of em pal......but that was before Joshua started spouting his anti white racist crap at BLM meetings
Now...I wanna see the cuuunt pick his own teeth up off the canvas
So you wanted a black man to beat a white man . Then the black man stood up for what he believed in and now you want the white man to beat the black man. Guess the black man should of stayed quiet for the white support lol

So you wanted a black man to beat a white man . Then the black man stood up for what he believed in and now you want the white man to beat the black man. Guess the black man should of stayed quiet for the white support lol
I thought we'd got rid of the left wing plebs on here when robbo123 fked off...it appears not.