The dreaded van clean out

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeadams1985

Private Member
So how often do you give the van a clean on the inside not the cab. been putting mine off for a whole bow but think it's time I attacked the beast.

always take advantage of a good clear out if there is a skip on the job, otherwise try and keep on top of it, in previous clean outs I found a old jacket in the back with a 20.00 quid note I had forgotten all about, found the remains of a bait once which was foul smelling and nasty , always seem to find a half roll of scrim and a half bag of bonding,

I try and keep it clean. But sometimes just gets ontop of me. Going to give the outside a good clean tommorrow if I finish the job I'm on early.

I try and keep it clean. But sometimes just gets ontop of me. Going to give the outside a good clean tommorrow if I finish the job I'm on early.

I used to try and finish a bit early on a friday then id spend half an hour getting the kit off the floor. sweeping it out. Tidy the rack. Put any rubbish in the lock up. All fresh for Monday. Cannot stand not being able to find stuff

I have a nice clean van this week :RpS_thumbup: mind you i only started using it on Monday and me other one has still got most of me tools in it :RpS_unsure:

As I go, my van is spotless inside and out,asif will vouch for that,in previous vans got sick of going over speed bumps and getting out of my van looking like I've been to a flour mill:)

i just call in at the poles car wash every other week and have it washed and vac out for a £10

Once a week/fortnight. Everything out, sweep, hoover, everything back in. Takes about an hour but everything is spot on how i like it. The cab in my van is cleaner than most cars i go in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.