The dreaded has happened!!

Members online

loky11

So yea, got 1 little area that has mesh showing through :LOL:, don't think customers that arsed luckily but always dread scraping back to that flecking mesh.

I pointed it out to him, he's a sound bloke, he's a joiner I do alot of work with, he didn't seem that bothered, luckily it's at the back of the garage so very rarely going to be seen haha

s**t like that plays on my mind for days though, but yea your right it does, and that makes me feel abit better lol
I know what you mean mate there's been jobs I haven't been totally happy with in the past where I've fell short of my own standards but something like mesh showing through would bother me aswell it shows you care as a tradesman

I know what you mean mate there's been jobs I haven't been totally happy with in the past where I've fell short of my own standards but something like mesh showing through would bother me aswell it shows you care as a tradesman
Definitely mate, some arnt arsed and would just think fcuk it, suppose it happens to the best of us.