The Changes Have started!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit worried Danny :-\
will i loose all my private messages?
Some of them are like treasured love letters :'(

erm I couldnt say for sure.... theory has it that will still be there

I will have a back up of the site so if worst case I can upload it and pull them out

I think tomorrow night is teh night that teh forum will change.

what I will do when the forum goes live I will pm everybody to tell them I will then lock every single board but create a new one probably this one to solve any problems.....

I have been told its an easy swap.... only time will tell!

Danny

its half 5 in the morning and I am still working on the forum.....

It will be going live tomorrow night!!!!

It looks awesome and its going to awesome .... chat room is being G** though so not sure how well I am going to get that to work... but still none the less I am mega happy

Danny

I dunno about losing the pictures, I wish I could erase my memory of them! Danny can we have the swear censor off please?!

Only have a few obvious bugs to iron out then the switch will go ahead.... I also need to get the ads sorted as I cant have any downtime on them

but all in all its going ok

Danny

lol you wont be able to.....

Firstly because its not ready yet and secondly you will have to go and reset your password....

What will happen is I will email everybody from this forum telling you what you need to do..... its mega easy

go to a link enter your email address then click send... it will then email you to confirm you want to reset the password then it send you a password login with that you can either change the password or keep it the same.....

There will be bugs in the forum some threads have come out a little erm dodgy and especially the forums where images have beeen uploaded..... but thats no big deal.

So far I am quite pleased with teh progress.... I expect the forum to go live tomorrow afternoon

Danny

Yeah you get to help everybody that cant work it out....lol

Hopefully everybody finds it easy to get in

Danny

I'm a bit of an IT whizzKID. Can I have my rep back? It was more fun when there was more
than 2 of us on the forum although most of them were wankers anyways

Can I be like captain or something?

Yep I am goingt o sort out the rep and a thanks buttons......

you gotta give me half a chance I not stopped on this for 3 days straight.....

I also gotta sort a few things that I have noticed are wrong

Danny

Hello everybody,

was it easy enough to to?

Yep change is here but its definiatley for the best this software is mega.... the manual is like 500 pages... yup

Any probs just let me know

Danny

its gettin full of the same old scumbags Danny.
You said you were doing this for us "smiley with a kiss"

Even steve-cov can see this, hes even trying to be more
'90's WITH A TRENDY 'HANDLE' LIKE STEVE

Status
Not open for further replies.