The boys from Kent

If it's his own house I can't see what it has to do with anyone else

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

If my kid had to stare at his todger as we walked by id go and knock his f**k**g head of his shoulders...i dont give a s**t if he wants to be naked but kids and old ladies walking by shouldnt have to accept it

I might have to scrap naked Thursdays by the looks of things

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If you don't like naked man you don't look at him! Simple ! Not like f**k**g bitch saying OMG and can't take her eyes of him and then it's his fault she has dirty mind. The guy has put a sign out . You read it and make up your mind. You don't like naked cocks you don't look for him inside , you just turn your head the other way and that's it.

If you don't like naked man you don't look at him! Simple ! Not like f**k**g bitch saying OMG and can't take her eyes of him and then it's his fault she has dirty mind. The guy has put a sign out . You read it and make up your mind. You don't like naked cocks you don't look for him inside , you just turn your head the other way and that's it.
If he stood on his front door step he'd be a flasher, if he stands 3 feet away behind his window he's a naturist.....like I said if my son saw his dick i'd make sure he wasnt capable of standing in his window for the next 6 months....​